Talk

Advanced search

A list of official rebukes for Tory lies

(22 Posts)
blacksunday Mon 12-Oct-15 17:24:06

Here is catalogue of officially recognised Tory lies used to justify their unjustifiable policies, which have have resulted in official reprimands:

kittysjones.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/a-list-of-official-rebukes-for-tory-lies/

squidzin Wed 14-Oct-15 08:25:32

THANK U FOR THIS

blacksunday Wed 14-Oct-15 11:38:05

You're welcome, squid. smile

blacksunday Wed 14-Oct-15 11:39:46

Funny, though, how the bloggers, tweeters, and other alternative online media are the only people holding this psychopathic government to account?

The mainstream media, again, has utterly failed to do its job.

squidzin Wed 14-Oct-15 12:37:30

Unless you define the mainstream media as "upholding the ruling class". In which case they are doing their job just fine.

Isitmebut Wed 14-Oct-15 12:54:50

Judging by the vast majority of bloggers input that YOU tend to post goes from being factually incorrect to one sided propaganda, there isn't so much to hold to account.

I'd look at that link you provided but I never go on unqualified sources; you never know what you might 'catch' and when I took the risk in the past, it really wasn't worth the effort and I'd have a crack at answering most points made.

Isitmebut Wed 14-Oct-15 13:00:14

squidzin ... 'the ruling class', 'the elites', 'the establishment', all similar terms you use, that are also used by UKIP/Farage voter (a-hem) Corbyn internet supporter claig .... you clearly came from the same mould/script.

Jux Wed 21-Oct-15 10:15:56

They're terms which are common enough in the general population, and have been for, oh, probably centuries.

howabout Wed 21-Oct-15 13:55:38

All this and yet the Opposition have been failing to hold them to account for 5 years and journalistic scrutiny seems to be a thing of the past.

BareCubsHungry Wed 21-Oct-15 15:43:29

For some reason couldnt open link.

SilverOldie2 Wed 21-Oct-15 21:05:31

No surprise BareCubsHungry, blacksunday seemingly spends 24/7 trawling the dredges of the internet for any dodgy website or blog which even hints at negativity about the Tories. It must be exhausting.

squidzin Wed 21-Oct-15 22:17:14

SilverOldie2.
Nope.... They are just a normal politically aware person actually.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Wed 21-Oct-15 22:22:02

Nope .., squidzin, blacksunday was formerly ttosca a frothing left winger whose thread titles normally featured the words 'Tory cunts'. Slightly immature don't you think?

squidzin Wed 21-Oct-15 22:23:49

The Tories are cunts though.

squidzin Wed 21-Oct-15 22:25:33

I'd say laughing at other people's misfortune is the very definition of a cunt.

Yeah I remember Ttosca!

ThroughThickAndThin01 Wed 21-Oct-15 22:31:50

Oh well there you go, you and ttosca are well suited.

SilverOldie2 Thu 22-Oct-15 09:59:41

ThroughThickAndThin01
I'm not surprised to hear that blacksunday was formerly ttosca and I think left winger is something of an understatement - s/he would probably think Lenin too far to the right but frothing is spot on smile.

Isitmebut Thu 22-Oct-15 12:00:52

squidzin is a Russian Troll, I've proved it - the blacksunday all the way to saturday is a strong possibility - but unfortunately there are similar 1970's pre neo liberal shite dinosaur throwbacks, in UK politics currently.

Write a really insulting comment on Putin, ask squizin (or claig) to please repeat it and they shit themselves - either going AWAL or lashing out in numerous posts - rather than cutting and pasting in their name the one line.

Try Putin is a psychotic dwarf, and shaved chest pussy

SilverOldie2 Thu 22-Oct-15 12:20:13

Squidzin, правда ли что вы русский троль?

squidzin Thu 22-Oct-15 16:33:30

Because I care about you, and I don't engage in personal abuse

Isitmebut Fri 23-Oct-15 08:21:55

Is your 'abuse' because your name is Putin, from someone who dishes out and calls Conservatives c**ts and others of working for political parties? Thats rich.

SilverOldie2 Fri 23-Oct-15 10:29:26

Not intended as personal abuse at all, just a simple question. I leave personal abuse to those who use it the most on here - some of the more extreme left wingers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now