Talk

Advanced search

West Wing Weekly

(4 Posts)
gabsdot45 Mon 10-Jun-19 21:43:50

I highly recommend this podcast.
It's basically 2 guys discussing an episode of the West Wing each week.
It's really entertaining. They've had loads of the actors, writers and directors on as guests.
Even if you're not a WW fan give it a go.

HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Jun-19 17:39:56

Sounds good! Will give it a go, OP! I'm about to start trying to watch TWW having totally missed it first time round.

In exchange can I recommend you the podcast Spilling Eve if you're watching Killing Eve?

LittleLebowski Thu 13-Jun-19 14:03:06

Love the WW and love this podcast! Got very excited today as apparently there is talk of Sorkin writing a WW sequel according to Sam Seaborn himself: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07cx27d I think the time has never been better for an updated version. Finding a candidate of Jed Bartlet's calibre seems unlikely these days, though I would have liked to have seen a series where Matt Santos was president.

icebearforpresident Tue 23-Jul-19 18:40:51

I love TWWW! Joshua and Hrishikesh are fantastic hosts. I really hope they keep going with Aaron Sorkin’s other shows when they’re done with The West Wing because my wednesdays won’t be the same next year when they finish the series.

This is also the podcast that got me into podcasts, I don’t think I had ever listened to a podcast until this started and I’m now subscribed to about 30!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »