Talk

Advanced search

Please convince me of the only logical explanation!

(5 Posts)
DelGirl Sat 13-Aug-05 09:31:07

DD sleeps in a cot and I always put her in feet to foot. Tne only time I don't do this is very occasionally I put her in the other way during the day to face all her teddy's etc. It's not natural for me to put her in this way iykwim so I don't think I would do it in a sleepy haze.

Anyway, I fed her at 6 this morning and put her back in the cot as normal, I know I did. Well, when I went in to get her at 9 she was faced completely the other way. I know she can push on her feet but she's in a gro-bag and I would have thought she'd just push herself further up the cot but she was exactly the other way round. Now obviously the only explanation for this is that she turned herself around by using the bars on the cot right? Has anyone elses baby done this all of a sudden. She's not even turned herself around just a little bit before in her cot, never mind 180 degrees. If it's my late DH doing it, well he can jolly well stop it . Do I sound mad? hahahahahahhahahahaha

LilacLotus Sat 13-Aug-05 09:34:39

DD used to turn 180 degrees in her cot and we moved her into a travelcot since then as i worried she'd hurt her head on the bars! how old is your DD?

DelGirl Sat 13-Aug-05 09:36:49

17 weeks.

LilacLotus Sat 13-Aug-05 09:39:25

i think DD was 4-5 months when she started doing it.

DelGirl Sat 13-Aug-05 09:40:43

ih well, not my dh then, phew . Will have to keep a very close eye on her from now on won't I. Not that I don't now of course but i'm sure ykwim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now