Talk

Advanced search

Anyone explored or heard anything about Orgonomy?

(16 Posts)
Papillon Thu 28-Jul-05 09:17:47

Recently I read for the 2nd time On the Road by Jack Kerouac. He visited William Burroughs who offered him a go in his Orgone Generator.

I went looking on the net and discovered Orgone Generators existed and there are forums, a museum and all sorts about it!

Wilhelm Reich who discovered it said - Orgone energy is the creative force in nature. HERE

ORGONE Generators
Orgonomy and child rearing!
the orgonomy website

The FDA had documentation of his destroyed. I find his work really fascinating with much potential.

basketcase Thu 28-Jul-05 09:32:08

wow - reptilian portals and chembusters that get men in black style helicopters out searchlighting your home..
that was my first thought anf then I started to read more of the link. Fascinating stuff. Thanks papillon. Not sure what I think of it all as it is new to me and I need to spend time reading it carefully without the jungle book music playing loudly..
A lot of it seems to be a combination of other ideas from a variety of different theological and psychological concepts combined and centred around this idea about metallic and organic combinations. A little over my head but will do my best to understand it.
Have you read the Oranur Experiment or Cosmic Superimposition and Ether, God and Evil ? I think that reptilian portal stuff must come from Reich’s third phase, surely ?

Papillon Thu 28-Jul-05 09:49:43

Haven´t read those books. David Icke is into the reptilian thing too... I overlooked that part will have to read my links again!!

Agree while it is fascinating some of it is pretty wild and weird

basketcase Thu 28-Jul-05 10:05:34

I have only read a few articles about David Icke and saw a TV interview ages ago. Got to say that I was rather judgemental and mentally signed him off as a money making popularist who strung together a load of current interest world events to prove his theories. Maybe I should take a second look - but then again, if he is into the reptilian thing as well..hmm.
Are they talking about the reptilian brain idea? The use of the word portal is bothering me - physical, allegorical, metaphysical?? who knows?!!
A little wierd but very interesting. The more I read the more I feel uncertain about my beliefs (whatever they are) and the more sceptical I feel, whilst trying to be more open minded AAAGGGH. I still have a spiritual drawing towards a lot of buddhist ideals but doesn’t seem practical in modern Britain when running a busy family - and have problems with many of their ideas concerning integration and role of women.
I wish I could clone myself a have one of me do the thinking, reading and meditating that I feel I need to be at peace and to strive for better understanding of all the big "who, why, how?" type life questions and I could just report back to my other self who is busy with the kids and washing up

suzywong Thu 28-Jul-05 10:12:00

the kids are pestering me and I havn'et got time to read those links properly - can anyone give me a summary, TIA

Papillon Thu 28-Jul-05 10:43:10

I have been trying to discover more about reptilian portals which are not of the renal nature...

Very quick cut and paste lazy summary more later perhaps from me or others - gotta go out

Wilhelm Reich was the scientist who discovered orgone energy and developed the science of Orgonomy.
He spend most of his life scientifically researching the basic truth that underlies the character makeup of man and how it relates to his environment. It may take years for the knowledge discovered by him to be accepted as it was for Galileo to have the world understand that everything did not revolve around the Earth in space. Orgonomy is the scientific study of orgone (life energy) energy in living organisms, the earth, and the atmosphere as well as outer space. Orgone energy is best described as a pre-atomic (mass-free) energy. Its natural flow is vital to a healthy individual as well as life on earth.

Orgonomy covers many topics but begins with the theories of neurosis in humans as they are related to the natural flow of life energy being blocked in the body by traumatic experiences in life. Many also caused sexual impotency.

Dr. Reich worked closely with Sigmund Freud during this work and the results are written in his books, and it is used in part by many of the current therapies practiced today such as gestalt therapy, bioenergetics, rolfing therapy, and primal scream therapy to name a few.

His work continued in the area of "The Bion Experiments" -- creation of life from inorganic matter. "His work continued with further studies into orgone energy (also known as chi, prana, and other eastern names). Wilhelm Reich performed several scientific experiments that objectified the presence of orgone energy - "The Cancer Biopathy - 1948".

He created instruments to accumulate orgone energy (orgone accumulators which speeded up natural healing of the body). He experimented with the reaction of orgone energy with nuclear radiation "The Oranur Experiment - 1951" which demonstrated the significant health dangers of low level radiation. He also created instruments that could return self-regulation to weather (the cloud buster) "Contact With Space - 1957". He did research on the source of ufo's energy, and discovered a motor force from orgone energy.

He should be remembered most for his work for children. Through the entire period from the 1920's through the 1950s , he advocated for natural child-birth, natural parenting, self-regulation and for the sexual rights of youth and adults.

Orgone Generators

Many people notice positive emotional effects in the presence of orgone generators. Mood and emotions tend to elevate. Some people who have trouble falling asleep report that they can sleep better and more soundly with an orgone generator in the bedroom. Many people have noticed that plants grow more vigorously in the vicinity of an orgone generator.

Papillon Thu 28-Jul-05 18:46:40

I love your clone idea Basketcase!

I never used to be someone who ´looked´for obsurce strands of the thread, it used to follow me around. I have meet people long and short term who have introduced all sorts of ideas, conspiracy theories, other ways of thought to me. Now I have an interest and find some of it quite palusible. It has also made me realise that spirituality is and can be very diverse and that non mainstream investigative journalism speaks very truely in place of corporate media who often despite individual best wishes, distorts the facts.

I would love to buy on of the orgone holy handgrenades!! lol what a name.. or a tower buster... but they aren´t that beautiful.

basketcase Thu 28-Jul-05 19:51:09

Love the idea of a holy hand grenade too but not sure what the neighbours would think
I have bookmarked your links and intend to spend a bit of time later looking through those websites. Thanks for the links - always enjoy reading and considering alternative ideas, regardless of how, err, unusual they are

Papillon Fri 29-Jul-05 07:15:30

Thanks basketcase I will post anything else I think you might find interesting as it comes to hand.

I suppose you know who Nicola Tesla is? He is more well known than Orgonomy and Wilhelm Reich!

suzywong Fri 29-Jul-05 07:27:48

thanks for the summary

basketcase Fri 29-Jul-05 11:40:35

Nicola Tesla:
`We are confronted with portentous problems which can not be solved just by providing for our material existence, however abundantly. On the contrary, progress in this direction is fraught with hazards and perils not less menacing than those born from want and suffering. If we were to release the energy of the atoms or discover some other way of developing cheap and unlimited power at any point of the globe this accomplishment, instead of being a blessing, might bring disaster to mankind... The greatest good will come from the technical improvements tending to unification and harmony, and my wireless transmitter is preeminently such. By its means the human voice and likeness will be reproduced everywhere and factories driven thousands of miles from waterfalls furnishing the power; aerial machines will be propelled around the earth without a stop and the sun's energy controlled to create lakes and rivers for motive purposes and transformation of arid deserts into fertile land...''

fantastic stuff - way ahead of his time

basketcase Fri 29-Jul-05 11:41:50

Meant to say that he wrote that in 1919 - pretty impressive when you consider where we are today.

Papillon Fri 29-Jul-05 20:47:35

Yes Tesla way ahead of his time - the Russians and the Americans are very interested in developing his technologies. They are powerful stuff like the excerpt you gave mentions. Very dangerous in the wrong hands. The American military are experimenting I believe with laser guns based on his ideas in Iraq... to stun not kill

If you have not noticed there is a Yahoo Forum about Orgonomy - they talk all over the place and some of it might interest you.
http://www.orgone.org/orgonoml00.htm
Here is something that might wet your appetite that I have just been reading. I am completely fascinated . it reflects my own thinking and self observation studies spiritually and mentially. Have never heard of this guy before - about a guy called Georgy Ivanovitch Gurdjieff. Gurdjieff was Armenian, born 1866

I have copied over just some of the message - its longer than this!

When he died in 1949, a few nights later in New York, a medal was presented to architect Frank Lloyd Wright. After his part in the ceremony was over, Wright asked the chairman's permission to make an announcement. "The greatest man in the world," he said, "has recently died. His name was Gurdjieff.

"G." was a very independent person from the Steppes of Asia.
One book he wrote describes the teachers who influenced his
life (this became a Holywood movie, "Meetings with Remarkable
Men (1979)".

He had many students but his main two were guys called Orage and Ouspensky.

The starting procedure prescribed by Gurdjieff for self-study.
explained by Orage, has said is that man is a mechanical being. He cannot do anything. He has no will. His organism acts without his concurrent awareness and he identifies himself with various parts of this victim of circumstances, his organism. There is only one thing he can try to do. He can try to observe the physical behavior of his organism while at the same time not identifying his 'I' with it. Later he can attempt to observe his emotions and thoughts. The trouble is that he can only fleetingly observe with non-identification, but he must continue to make the effort. It is claimed that this method differs from introspection. The non-identifying feature differentiates it from an apperception. The man who finally succeeds in developing the power of self-observation is on the path to self-knowledge and the actualizing of a higher state of consciousness.

This higher state, which Orage calls "Self-consciousness" or "Individuality," stands to our present waking state as the waking state stands to our state of sleep.

As explained by Ouspensky, there were three main ways to a
higher development of man: the way of the fakir who struggles with the physical body, the way of the monk who subjects all other emotions to the emotion of faith,
and the way of the yogi who develops his mind. But these ways produce lopsided men; they produce the "stupid fakir," the "silly saint," the "weak yogi." There is a fourth way, that of Gurdjieff, in which the student continues in his usual life-circumstances but strives for a harmonious development of his physical, emotional and intellectual life-the non-monastic "way of the sly man." The
accent was on harmonious, all-around development.

Papillon Wed 03-Aug-05 14:00:30

ALL PARTICLES are made up of orgone.

When superimposition occurs, matter is created. however, this matter is CREATED OUT OF THE ORGONE. once, it is matter, it is matter, not orgone, which is mass free.

These particles can be ANY kind of particle. You can see particle creation in images of particle accelerators. particles collide, and superimposition occurs.
http://panda.unm.edu/ahedges/nmcpp/html/images/oxygenioncollision.jpg

Matter is created out of the orgonomic substratum, which incidentally, kelley refers to as RADIX, and he defines it not as energy but as metaphysical substance. (or something like that. metaphysical substance is NOT the same as matter, but it is the a priori structure of the universe, such as the laws of math, geometry, logic, etc.)

BIONS are merely nanobacteria. they are NOT subatomic particles, or 'the basic units of orgone.' to summarize: ALL MATTER ARISES OUT OF THE MASS FREE SUBSTRATUM of orgone. but matter itself is not considered 'orgone' because it is no longer mass free. it has been formed into matter through superimposition. bions are pre-biological nanobacteria that self organize into unicellular organisms.

the question of 'what is the smallest particle of orgone?' is nonsensical for two reasons.
1: orgone is MASS FREE.
2: all matter ARISES FROM this mass free substratum, called orgone. all particles. but they in themselves are thence no longer considered 'orgone

Papillon Fri 10-Jul-09 22:51:41

Myron Sharof - Fury On Earth A Biography Of Wilhelm Reich

http://www.archive. org/stream/ furyonearthabiog 007465mbp# page/n3/mode/ 2up

Papillon Fri 10-Jul-09 22:52:53

am reading Michael Talbots, Holographic Universe... needless to say am loving it, loving it.

lots on youtube to watch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now