Talk

Advanced search

just found out i am pregnant with much wanted DC3 after miscarriage....

(11 Posts)
boodleboot Sat 22-Aug-09 22:42:45

....and would really appreciate if you could find it in your hearts to put out a little prayer for my pregnancy....God willing it progresses to term.

thank you very much

Lx

Portofino Sat 22-Aug-09 22:47:06

My prayers are with you!

permanentvacation Sun 23-Aug-09 08:12:57

Thank you for sharing your news!

Praying that it all works out, and that you are at peace during the pregnancy. DP and I found a pregnancy after miscarriage an anxious time, but it all worked out in the end.

Best wishes,

PV.

DutchOma Sun 23-Aug-09 14:32:04

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Praying for peace of mind and for a 'sticky' bean that stays put till it is time to come out. You re very welcome to join us on the general prayer thread, where more people might see it

DutchOma Sun 23-Aug-09 14:33:55

Prayer thread here

difficultdecision Sun 23-Aug-09 14:45:17

May Allah grant you a happy and healthy pregnancy and an honest and kind child who will be a blessing for you.x

boodleboot Sun 23-Aug-09 15:29:42

thanks very much. it means a lot that you took time out to pray for me.

shalom

MaryBS Mon 24-Aug-09 08:25:42

Praying for you and the little one, boodleboot

boodleboot Wed 30-Sep-09 17:39:04

sadly my pregnancy ended in a ruptured ectopic. so sad for my poor baby who grew in the wrong place.

just to update you

Mouette Wed 30-Sep-09 18:12:29

I am so sorry boodleboot. Such a terrible blow! Life is very cruel sometimes. I pray that God may give you strength. Perhaps you are very angry with Him and everyone just now though, so I won't pray if you don't want to!!

Pinkfluffyslippers Wed 30-Sep-09 21:39:31

v sad to hear your news.
SHall light a candle for you and your family.
XXX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now