Talk

Advanced search

Meditation & angels

(4 Posts)
PM73 Wed 22-Jul-09 13:12:42

I recently went to a meditation class with a friend & despite being really unsure to start with i found myself really getting into it all & i felt more relaxed than i have in a long time.

Anyway,there was about 15 of us in a circle & we all closed our eyes & the lady doing the class was talking us through a walk in a country garden,i swear i could feel the grass under my feet & smell the flowers.

I find this really hard to describe & am not sure what this means but when we were finishing,i opened my eyes & behind every person stood a figure about 10foot tall with no face,it was just the shape of a person with huge wings that were pointy at the top & bottom,like an egg shape but more oval.They were all purple in colour & nodding at me.

What does it mean? Did i imagine it? These figures very slowly disappeared into their centres,if that makes sense,& all that was left was a glimmer of sparkly lights,then them too were gone.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this please?

chimchar Wed 22-Jul-09 19:42:28

i have NO idea what it was, but it sounds wonderful...

was it the peoples auras?

i'm not at all knowlegable in this area, but really interested...

were you afraid or very calm?

PM73 Thu 23-Jul-09 08:10:03

Thanks for your answer,i felt quite calm & yes it was very wonderful.

I am not sure if it was auras because everyone was purple,whatever that colour signifies.

Pinkfluffyslippers Thu 23-Jul-09 08:24:44

HI
It sounds lovely and reminded me of something I'd just been sent from a daily quote service ! I wonder if it goes any way to explaining this.

"Do not become attached to some minor psychic state which you may encounter. To have seen light or Dharma protectors while meditating is a very minor matter. It is also possible that the body will shake involuntarily during meditation; this is a manifestation of the phenomenon known as "the great earth shaking in six ways" and still does not indicate genuine skill."
(Earth Store Bodhisattva Sutra, pg56)

This is from the following service: dailydharmagems@gmail.com

Have a lovely day. PFS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now