Talk

Advanced search

Spiritualist / psychic readings ...

(4 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Thu 25-Jun-09 10:14:28

PLEASE do not come on this thread saying 'these are crap etc ...'. I'm starting this thread because I believe in this particular woman and really don't want a debate on them in general, please.

My mum, Aunt & sister had a woman come round last night (who donates her full fee minus petrol costs to her local childrens charity) and I am amazed.

My grandad came through and told her things no-one could have known.

How he passed, the exact events that went on, the fact he nearly went but hung on, the reason why he hung on ...

the fact we all have rose bushes in his memory and her told her to tell me to spray mine as its covered in greenfly (it is) shock

He told her I had a photo in a frame with a memorycard on top, i do (reading was not at my house btw)

She said he was shocked when he passed and went down the corridor of light to meet his mum & dad as he didnt believe in it, (he didnt) and 2 spirit children found him (my gran lost 2 children)

there were so many things, my head is just reeling.

But am so happy to know he is watching over us

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 25-Jun-09 15:46:14

Get her to contact James Randi, she could be in for Big Money (which she can donate elsewhere, if she chooses. )

Disenchanted3 Thu 25-Jun-09 16:43:26

I'm thinking of getting a reading done myself but am nervous!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 25-Jun-09 17:00:27

What are you nervous about?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now