Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used a clairvoyant/medium?

(7 Posts)
sparkybint Tue 26-May-09 11:18:45

I'm going through a profound spiritual shift in my life right now and am trying to make some sense of it. I'd add that it's bringing me immense benefits but I do feel a little confused sometimes.

I'd like to consult a clairvoyant/medium to maybe shed some light on what's happening to me but have never used one before. Does anyone have any experiences to share and can you offer any advice on how to find a good one?

SparklingSarah Tue 26-May-09 13:44:42

where do you live?

I have and do use mediums but obviously they aren't the answer to everything

I find word of mouth is good
ring a few go to a fayre get a feel for someone and be truthful get a copy of the reading if you can and listen carefully

sparkybint Wed 27-May-09 10:01:42

Thanks sarah - I live just north of London.
A friend at work has recommended one and I like the idea of going to a fayre. I know they're not the answer to everything and I'm finding many answers myself (I meditate a great deal) but I'd welcome some additional input.

Do they ever tell you anything that might disturb you?

SparklingSarah Wed 27-May-09 11:49:55

Hiya

ok, just had to warn you sometimes people sort of think that their life will be mapped out by a psychic and they come away worse off tbh!

I do know someone in your area but for the bloody life of me can't recall her name!
will have a think!

No their job is not quite like that
if you wer to say have a tarot reading s/he will spread the cards out for you and tell you what they represent and then discuss each one - for instance
a card that represents love s/he will be saying to you I see some love here were you looking for a new partner?
or I sense you have lots of love around you

not like the movies tall dark handsome stranger will be walking through the door at 7 pm ona cool misty niiight

They will not tell you of death and destruction it's not ethical to do so.

I always went to fayres walked around and got the feel of who I felt drawn to.

sparkybint Wed 27-May-09 13:17:05

thanks Sarah, very useful.

Lucia39 Tue 09-Jun-09 06:43:03

Don't delude yourself or waste your money! They employ a technique known as cold reading.

mallet Mon 29-Jun-09 22:32:29

you need to know the difference ( or you may already) between a clairyoyant and physcic. a clairvoyant will communicate with spiirt and a physcic will will tap into your " here and now" ie what is going on in your life now. An extemely good clairvoyant/medium i can recomend is Nicky Alan. She has regular evenings in essex/ london area check her website for details www.nickyalan.co.uk for details. xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now