Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

sparkly lights

(40 Posts)
megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 16:40:56

k for about two months have been seen these weird sparkly lights from the corner of my eye when I look in that direction it has gone it has only been a couple at a time, I thought maybe it was a health related thing so went to the dr's but he got all the details from me and adked if I had been getting head aches and nope I haven't so he said I appear to be fine.... Anyway this morning was watching telly and it started again but the lights were all over still from the corner of my eye but wouldn't disapear when ??I looked directly at the area am a bit freaked am still not sure if it could be medical or "something else" I have also been feeling every now and then like something near my ear like a wee tingling sensation then it just disapears if anyone has ever expereinced this please say. Fankooooooo

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 17:04:07

First - medically. Sounds like it could be the start of migraines, but if you have had a medical check then hopefully not.

Could also be something called 'floaters'. Basically, microscopic bits of cells which float in your eye. Perfectly harmless but can be annoying if you focus on them!

However - if you discount medical explanations..then they could have a spiritual origin. Flickers in the corner of the eye can be the first sign of spiritual contact and the ringing in your ears can be a way for them to try to attract your attention. Have you considered looking at some spiritual or psychic forums and maybe asking for advice on there? Try Mystic Familiar , it might be a good starting point.

The main thing is to not be freaked out - hard I know if you are not used to stuff like this. Relax, accept them as normal and wait to see if they develop into anything further.

megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 21:30:40

oooh thanks for getting bk to me snugs , DP said it may be migraines too but never really suffered from even head aches and my heed never hurts when I see them. Was always told by my mums friend that when I was 28 I would have my first real psychic experience but I thought everyone gets told things like that when they see mediums and psychics. Have been reading tarot for years but just as a wee bit of guidence I would love to have a gift like seeing or hearing spirits but if it's ment to be I guess it will in time maybe when I turn 28 only another 2 years.

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 22:42:34

I suffer from migraines and to be honest, it doesn't sound like them - just put that bit in to be on the safe side really . Most visual effects caused by migraine are seen in your direct vision, not out of the corner of your eye.

I am often aware of spirit in the room. In my peripheral vision I get tiny flashes of bright light or sometimes colours – it’s almost as if someone has walked past just out of view. About 3 years ago, I started to experience buzzing in my right ear – it’s like the high pitched static buzz you get from TVs sometimes, but more intense.

Ignoring it didn’t work, it just got worse but that is probably more to do with the fact that I had previously turned my back on spirit and I think they were a bit annoyed at my attitude. Once I accepted them and used my gift, I found them making themselves clearer to me.

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 22:46:29

By the way - you don't always get a headache as such with migraines. If the visuals change into 'auras' of light around anything you are looking at, blind spots or tunnel vision and/or you experience nausea or vomiting, then please go back to your GPs.

If I can offer any advice from a spiritual point of view, then I am only too happy to do so, but anything that could potentially be a medical problem must be checked out.

megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 22:51:28

Oh my gosh Snugs the ear thing, Yes thats exactally what I feel always in my right ear I can't explain the feeling but I feel as if someone is right up close whispering into it where I can actually feel a pressure but I can't hear anything apart from a whooshy sound not loud or anything Grrr it's hard to explain the ear thing has been going on for a few years and happens every once in a while. The lights is definetly something thats getting stronger. Just not sure, if it's something spiritual really unsure what to do about it as I can never relax enough to meditate have tried to for years but when clearing the mind some worry always pops bk in lol . I have joined the mystic familiar site and have posted on the experience board so hope fully someone will enlighten me. Maybe I should just let it come natrually and IF i'm supposed to see I will. Is this what you did hun?

Really do appreciate your advice snugs thanks again

megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 22:54:18

Nooo snugs nothing like that I just see the lights and feel perfectly fine will still get it checked more thoroughly if it carries on which I guess it will, just to be on the safe side.

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 22:54:46

Are you on MSN? If you are, add me to your list and I can try to give you some better advice off board if you want.

antlxstew at yahoo.co.uk
or
isaapg if you have AIM

megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 22:58:39

grr not on any messenger yet as DP has just sorted the net bk out after messing it up but would you mind if when I do get it on I add you then I will do it tomorrow as need to go to bed now DD1 has chicken pox so can guarentee will be up through the night. but if u don't mind tomorrow I would really love to pick ur brains about this

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 23:02:23

No problem - if you don't get messenger sorted then try emailing me at the same yahoo address.

megandsoph Wed 23-Mar-05 23:03:19

Ok thanks so much {{{{{}}}}}
Night

clare
x

Snugs Wed 23-Mar-05 23:04:49

Night night - and hope DD1 is better soon (icky icky chicken pox )

x

Papillon Thu 24-Mar-05 08:17:31

I am seeing flashes of light atm. I think its a baby spirit hanging around.. we are planning on creating no. 2 shortlyish. I have read that this can happen.

Your not planning another baby... or maybe the spirit knows something you don´t !

megandsoph Thu 24-Mar-05 10:31:16

Papillon noooooo not planning anymore wee ones yet. But I can see that makes sense. lost a baby last year at 11 wk's pregnant have been told he was a little boy by a medium so maybe it's him whos around me that would make me feel comforted if it was as I can't bring myself to think about it.

are the flashes you see simular to the ones I see??

megandsoph Thu 24-Mar-05 13:42:24

snugs just looked up about floaters on nhs site and they say they are transparent dots I rememeber when I was little and if I had been crying I would see floaters like little bubbles. these lights are definetly different the are really bright flashes... am still sorting msn am trying to download it now just got this silly old puter so is taking forever Grrr

Snugs Thu 24-Mar-05 14:13:35

You could always try AIM instead - I find it less problematic than MSN.

megandsoph Thu 24-Mar-05 16:42:45

sry snugs fell asleep am sooo tired..... have just tried downloading aim twice and not sure if it's being saved on the puter or not lol.... am rubbish with these will ask DP when he gets home. hopefully will be able to chat on it later when I get home from work

megandsoph Fri 25-Mar-05 09:22:41

snugs morning flower nope nothing think with msn it's just to jumped up the new version and AIM hmmmm downloaded it 3 times not sure where in the puter it's gone... just saw another of your threads bout u having probs with ur messenger too Grrr technology. Anyways hope u get urs sorted today and ref the sparkys didn't notice any yesterday but will get more of a descripton next time it happens.

Snugs Fri 25-Mar-05 13:01:54

Morning hon (well, afternoon now ).

Have abandoned messenger until I get computer sorted but I am checking on here, and my email, at least once per day. So if you want to get in touch or ask any more questions feel free to post or email, whichever is your preference and I will do my best to help.

Snugs Fri 25-Mar-05 13:22:26

Just looked at your post on the other site, there are a couple of replies now.

You are quite close to me by the way - I'm in Hull

megandsoph Fri 25-Mar-05 13:34:22

ooohhhh yey where abouts in hull?? I work in and around there every night with couples who are getting married. Reference sparklys just gonna see what happens next time I have read one of the messages in responce to my ? and the lass mentioned about the lights she sees have got stronger so next time it happens I will try and envision a shape if it's there long enough. it's fab to know your from around the same area I lived in Beverly for a while in 98 doing some training whildt in the fources.

Snugs Fri 25-Mar-05 13:37:13

Willerby Road area.

Smurfgirl is in Hull too - we had a mini Mumsnet meet up (ie just the 2 of us ) last week.

megandsoph Fri 25-Mar-05 13:45:33

in fact whilst this is a totally different subject still appropriate for this section though. two days after I booked one of my clients who's from scunthorpe I joined MN and I looked at the meet up section on MN and the lady Sam who I booked 2 days previous was the only lady from scunthorpe who had wrote in this section I was completely gob smacked, I had absolutley no idea about the site from her I learnt about it from the TV show on discovery health. Anyway now we are chatting all the time and I have finally got a RL friend in Scunny. Talk about FATE it's was so weird out of all the mums in scunthorpe it was Sam on here sry just thought I'd mention it is quite freaky. lol sry hun * Gosh I don't half babble*

Snugs Fri 25-Mar-05 13:49:37

What Sun sign are you. I'm guessing it's one of the air signs?

megandsoph Fri 25-Mar-05 13:53:14

ooooh near priory lane and is it calvert rd ( something like that) I have learnt the area pretty well have a couple of clients round there sick of paying the bridge charge though Grrr

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now