Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i think i need to urgently cleanse my house

(12 Posts)
MerlinsBeard Wed 03-Sep-08 21:03:03

it feels "wrong", things have gone missing but turned up after i have stropped about them (my keys and watch since we moved in 2 months ago) but now my baby monitors have started to go bonkers and keep peaking with interference despite never moving position and being fine before (well, one light permanently on but it is 5 years old)

i am sooooooo much happier here but there is something that doesn't feel right. i am anxious for no good reason, i keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye (not mice or flies or anything like that) and DS1 is unsettled again and dreaming out loud about wanting his tiger (i think he may have either a tiger or tabby cat as a spirit guide-he kept seeing it in the flat when he was younger and troubled or ill)

what am i likely to have in the house that i can use tonight? or am i going to have to spend lots to do it?

HeadFairy Fri 05-Sep-08 16:10:23

not to question any beliefs, but have investigated any infrasound interference? I know the website it's from is all about debunking any theories of ghosts and spirits, but it might be worth investigating to see if you can put it down to something that's much more easily fixed (hopefully).

Good luck!

fransmom Fri 05-Sep-08 17:19:35

contact the national spiritualist union church or www.yvonneanne.com for advice
good luck sweetheart xx

lulumama Fri 05-Sep-08 17:21:09

sage leaves

bells

or clap your hands in the corners of the room

fransmom Fri 05-Sep-08 17:23:01

<<hi lulu!>>

lulumama Fri 05-Sep-08 17:23:25

hey sweetie !

MissVictoriaNSqualor Fri 05-Sep-08 17:32:43

Put salt around it in a circle.

MerlinsBeard Fri 05-Sep-08 21:50:23

salt around my entire house VS??! (it will keep the slugs away lol)

So, i spent sometime yesterday(i only had one child it was easier!) 'reclaiming' my house and belongings (just in case!) and then went round and, following Flames advice, flicked rose quartz infused salt water in each corner of the room. I felt a bit daft if i am honest but i certainly felt better for doing it. TOday things feel different although DS1 told me someone woke him up to talk to him in the nighthmm

we shall see....

Puddlet Sun 07-Sep-08 08:35:40

You could ask your local vicar to come round and bless the house - I did a parish placement last year and it wasn't unusual to get that kind of request often from people who had no other contact with the church. But it would depend whether that was something that you felt comfortable with....

colacubes Sun 07-Sep-08 08:48:30

I would either speak to a well respected psychic, go off referals, or get a priest. The catholic church is well set up for this sort of thing.

Alexa808 Thu 11-Sep-08 12:23:28

Rock crystals in each corner of the room you saw the apparition in.

And what lulumama says.

neverknowinglyunderdressed Mon 15-Sep-08 13:11:11

Im assuming you mean there is a negative presence? (ie a demon) In that case the only thing that will shift that is a christian. Any denomination, they prob need experience in these matters. But the name 'Jesus' must be used. Its the only name that all the demons MUST respond to and they will leave.

I always do this myself when i move house to get rid of anything that might be lingering.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now