Talk

Advanced search

Cosmic Ordering......

(3 Posts)
nush32 Tue 02-Sep-08 09:15:38

any one tried it? Any thoughts?

Surfermum Tue 02-Sep-08 11:45:35

I do it. I get loads of stuff in charity shops - one that springs to mind was one of DD's coats. I decided she would need a new winter coat ..... next day wandering round the local shops and spot a brand new Next coat for £2.50. Thank you universe!

Another time I needed to buy a long evening dress but didn't want to pay a fortune as I knew I might only wear it once (in fact have worn it 4 times but I didn't know that at the time!). So I ordered it ..... and low and behold in time for the event there was a lovely, black evening dress that fitted perfectly in the local charity shop.

And we've asked for dh's business to be successful - he builds campervans. We've asked for a steady supply of good, reliable vans to convert (which we've had), nice buyers (which we've had) and for two buyers for every van we sell so we are taking orders....... I just took a call from dh asking me to email some photos to someone - it's a friend of our last customer who wants us to build a van for her.

It works for us.

Now then ...... I need a second hand Rainbow Uniform for dd in good condition please universe grin.

interflora Sat 06-Sep-08 09:03:21

Hi Nush and SF,

I'm very interested in this cosmic ordering thingy...can you please elaborate a little? just need to know exactly how this is done? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now