Talk

Advanced search

Is Diamond Diggers a nationwide thing or just a regional thing?

(11 Posts)
pinkbubble Mon 28-Jul-08 23:24:36

Just wondered really as I am putting my youngest DD in tomorrow. Have seen it advertised every summer but never did anything about it.

Also wondered what they normally got up to, today they looked like they were having great fun with the parachute.

Obviously I know its a Christian type group.

[happy]

pinkbubble Mon 28-Jul-08 23:40:57

Anyone?

pinkbubble Mon 28-Jul-08 23:42:41

Whoops just read my first post : that should be smile and not [happy]!!!!!!!(bless its late!)

MaryBS Tue 29-Jul-08 08:39:27

I've never heard of it. You could try googling, see what you come up with?

allgonebellyup Wed 30-Jul-08 08:20:35

What is Diamond Diggers?

Do they work for H Samuel?? grin

pinkbubble Wed 30-Jul-08 20:12:31

I did try googling it but didn't come up with anything interesting.

AGBU, all I know is that its a Christian based children's group and they run sometime in the summer holiday. DD went and all though she said she would go again, I'm not sure its her cup of tea. (I am only putting her in for a form of free childminding whilst I take other 2 DDs to the cookery school at the same place!)

LOLs at "do they work for H Samuels".

FAQ Wed 30-Jul-08 20:16:49

any help?

pinkbubble Wed 30-Jul-08 20:19:08

How did you find that?

When I put Diamond Diggers in all I got was some backpacking organisation in America!

blush

Thank you

FAQ Wed 30-Jul-08 20:21:03

lol - no problem - I just did a search for "Diamond Diggers" - UK only.

That's obviously the website for the Deal Diamond Diggers - but that page seems to give a general overview - and that's its sort of national smile

pinkbubble Wed 30-Jul-08 20:22:13

Doh, must remember that UK button!blush

UnquietDad Fri 01-Aug-08 17:11:27

Sounds like a more demanding version of a gold-digger. Someone who marries men for their money, but only really rich men.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now