Talk

Advanced search

dd1 and I have seen a figure on the stairs

(13 Posts)
divastrop Tue 15-Jul-08 13:01:16

dont know if this is the right section for this sort of thing but here goes.

for the past few weeks ive been seeing what appear to be dark figures out of the corner of my eye.i have lived in this house 18 months and never saw/felt anything before untill about 2 months ago.

then last month dd2(2.7) said 'mummy's nanny in the hall' and i asked her to reapeat it and she said the same thing again(?).it freaked me out a bit.

anyway,last week i was tidying the top floor and i looked out of ds's bedroom door and was certain i saw a dark figure standing on the stairs looking round at me,but when i looked again there was nothing there.the next evening i was in the living room sitting on the sofa with dd2 who had got up feeling unwell,and i saw a reflection of a dark figure in the tv-nowhere near where dd2 and i were.

then on friday morning dd1(9) told me she had seen a dark figure on the top floor landing.

i told dh and he said 'yeah i know,dont worry about it,its nothing to worry about'hmmshock

allgonebellyup Tue 15-Jul-08 13:05:26

So didnt you question him and say "what the hell are you talking about?"

i get this sometimes, but not just in the house. i always think i can see someone out of the corner of my eye.

divastrop Tue 15-Jul-08 13:11:35

he didnt want to elaborate as he know things like that scare the crap out of me,whereas he acceps that spirits are wandering around all the time and its just 'normal' to him due to his cultural background.

allgonebellyup Tue 15-Jul-08 13:12:39

wow

FabioUnblogged Tue 15-Jul-08 13:13:55

It's Spooky Tuesday.
Pinkchick can hear a young girl in her house, but not on the landing.

EachPeachPearMum Tue 15-Jul-08 13:20:36

Ummmm... what is his cultural background?

SuperSillyus Tue 15-Jul-08 17:53:16

Diva have a look at that book Kitty suggested to me 'journey of the soul'.

Would there be a reason for you to see your nanny around?...ie is there some advice she would give you that you need right now?

OverMyDeadBody Tue 15-Jul-08 17:56:47

A house I lived in in my childhood for ten years had something similar. Everyone reported seeing dark moving shapes in the hallway out of the corner of their eye, even visitors! And at dusk, the cats would stand at the entrance to the hallway with their backs arched, all their fur standing on end, hissing! I don't know what it was, but it wasn't scary or intimidating.

And I don't believe in any supernatural rubbish, but there was definately sometihng in that house.

divastrop Tue 15-Jul-08 20:36:42

rosy-is it easy to read?i have the concentration span of a goldfish at the moment.my nan was always saying things like 'dont listen to anyone else(like your motherwink),do what makes you happy' etc.my mum was embarrassed by her as she always said what she thought and didnt give a crap what anybody thought of her.

i wish i wasnt scared,but i was brought up to believe that anything from the other side is evil and bad as the souls of good people would be at rest in heavenhmm

SuperSillyus Tue 15-Jul-08 20:53:01

Diva I don't know I haven't read it grin I read the sequel....'destiny of souls' which wasn't too difficult to read. I'm getting journey of souls on ebay now just out of interest.

Basically this guy has been deeply hypnotising people and has gathered a very detailed explanation of 'the other side'. Talks about our higher selves and our soul mates and soul partners and how we incarnate on earth to learn and grow.

Also I foundthis which is along similar lines.

SuperSillyus Tue 15-Jul-08 21:01:52

Oh and your nan sounds great!

SSSandy2 Tue 15-Jul-08 21:21:22

that would give me the creeps a bit too. Never encountered anything like that

kittywise Tue 15-Jul-08 23:14:55

Diva, that's great!! You lucky thing!

If it's your nan then welcome her in.
You were very close to her and she's probably hanging around to keep an eye on you because she loves you so much!
Talk to her!!!

I have been seeing a lot of shadows recently, not figures as such but a sense that something is to the side of me, enough to make me turn round.

JOurney of souls is not 'easy' reading but not difficult in the sense of being wordy, it just needs concentration.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now