Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP wih mystery of missing book titles !!!

(8 Posts)
melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 11:36:57

Did anyone mention some more books on a thread last few days with the words; moments or miracles in the titles???. I went into bookshop earleir this week after I had read the post and had these words in my head linked possbily to Neale donald walsche. Now Im going crazy this morning reading loads and laods of posts and not being able to find any link to it (metaphorically not website), or may be it is ????????? .Now i feel i made it up , but I cant have ?????? Think there is a message may be in this, as I seem to HAVE to solve this mystery!!Paps does it ring bells ??

Snugs Thu 03-Feb-05 11:56:32

SleepyJess posted this if thats any help.

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 11:58:39

thanx snugs , they do look lovely those books,on my wish list, but I think this was another thread , possibly , not sure , confused !!!

Snugs Thu 03-Feb-05 12:22:50

Then you might mean this conversation then melsy

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 12:33:24

I think it was paps link maybe , as Im sure it worked last week. will have to broaden my search of NDWalsch websites. Think it may be "moments of grace" book.

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 12:36:54

thank you x. I think it threw me as the link on there didnt work today.

SleepyJess Thu 03-Feb-05 22:33:56

Hello Melsy

It MIGHT have been me that was going on about it.. I have waffled such a lot lately.. ... I think I did indeed mention Moments of Grave by NDW but also Miracles Made Possible by William Thomas Tucker. It has a piece by NDW in it at the beginning and the author (as 'Bill' Tucker) features in Moments of Grace. Miracles.. is another amazing book.. I have a v.large shelf of 'amazing books' all collected in the last couple of years. (Because I was reading Danielle Steel before then.. lol.. well maybe quite a lot before then... no slight intended to Danielle of course!)

SJx

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 23:39:46

Great,thankyou for that I wasnt going mad then!! With you and papillon last few days , my reading list just gained real furver again after a lull. Ive been getting some new ones but nothing was connecting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now