Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone going to new wine this year?

(4 Posts)
pinkdolly Fri 13-Jun-08 16:42:37

Hiya,
This year will be our first visit to new wine and we are really looking forward to it. It will also be our first ever family camping trip with a 6, 5 and 2 year old in tow.

Just being nosey really to see if anyone off here was going. We could always meet up at some point to say hi.

Alambil Fri 20-Jun-08 00:56:29

I'm not going - what week are you going to?

I've been before and it was Ok - good kids stuff and names preaching etc.

Prefer Soul Survivor myself but then I would cos it used to be my church LOL!

pinkdolly Fri 20-Jun-08 20:50:26

we're going to the second week at shepton-mallet, have heard good things about it and thought we'd give it a go.

toobusymum Thu 17-Jul-08 18:30:37

Just noticed this - we are going to New Wine, second week Shepton Mallet! My husband is going to be the Village host on Green 7 and I am working in Our Place. DCs 12, 10 and 7 so a little older than yours, they have always loved it. I would say, it's not going to be easy with little ones in tow, so you need to go with the flow and not stress if you can't get to celebrations and seminars - enjoy the atmosphere and the company, enjoy what the dcs are enjoying and get CDs of the seminars you can't get to. Hope you have a great time, and do look us up. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now