Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ok am i crazy??

(8 Posts)
pepperpots Sat 04-Aug-07 23:16:09

This is going to sound so odd and actually putting into writing sound crazy but here goes...........
I was talking to one of my employees and we were discussing readings, she said she had one done and it was so accurate it scared her. I didn't ask who or where she was but driving home that night i was compelled to drive a different route home and i drove past the only way i can describe is a tin house. Thought to myself how odd looking the house was and carried on my way. Anyway the next day in work i overheard this girl giving directins to the house as someone else was talking about recommendations for a spritual reading and basically described the exact house i went past the previous night. Now was this a 'sign' or am i really going crazy?! i know this sounds so far fetched but i can not explain this any other way. second question do I see this woman?

Papillon Sun 05-Aug-07 09:19:09

do you need a reading done? or are you content with your current situation in life? Dwelling and pondering thoughts and feelings within yourself can bring answers to the questions you may currently have.

sometimes when you open yourself to possibilities of spirit or to alternate perceptions of reality, you can see things differently, experience aspects of life that have always been there but you have never noticed them before.

does not make you crazy, though watch out for pepperpots posing as salt shakers

pepperpots Sun 05-Aug-07 16:43:03

I never really thought about having a serious one done before now, but this has been playing on my mind. Maybe i should just go...

SixKindsOfCrisis Sun 05-Aug-07 16:48:37

My great aunt read palms. She read mine when I was nineteen and an ultra-sceptical rationalist. She was very wierdly accurate. I@m still skeptical but feel very puzzled by the experience

fransmom Sun 05-Aug-07 21:59:39

<<<hi paps, hows you sweetheart?>>>

why don't you go and have a reading done? as paps says it may help you clear things up if you pondering stuff.

Flame Sun 05-Aug-07 23:31:16

Agree with Paps

caterpiller Mon 06-Aug-07 00:16:15

Perhaps just a coincidence?

pepperpots Tue 07-Aug-07 23:27:59

there's always one huh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now