Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Urgently need suggestions for christening present for little girl - unique/different suggestions sought

(11 Posts)
SittingBull Mon 23-Jul-07 06:11:59

Message withdrawn

eidsvold Mon 23-Jul-07 06:26:01

what about this one...

my giddy aunt has some fab ideas and am sure they do overseas deliveries..

here

SittingBull Mon 23-Jul-07 07:16:41

Message withdrawn

eidsvold Mon 23-Jul-07 07:48:08

i haven't but have my order in for a few things from there. A friend went to a party and said the stuff was fab!! She is the one who put me onto them.

When I went to live in the UK - I got a charm bracelet with aussie charms on - kanga, aussie map, boomerang. Perhaps you could get her a charm bracelet with some aussie charms as a starter that they can add to over time. I have added a few things to mine and want to get three keepsake hearts from my giddy aunt with the dd's initials on.

eidsvold Mon 23-Jul-07 07:48:49

keep making suggestions to dh - would love silver claddagh ring and I want one of the mother/family rings - once called celebrations with the dds birthstones in.

eidsvold Mon 23-Jul-07 07:52:00

as a side idea - what about a cute cuddly toy from the aussie shop in covent garden - can order online and they deliver.

koala,s kookaburras, kangaroos, platypuses etc they look gorgeous.

australia shop

totaleclipse Mon 23-Jul-07 07:52:34

My ds was sent all the current currency in a glass case.

SittingBull Tue 24-Jul-07 05:19:50

Message withdrawn

dressedupnowheretogo Tue 24-Jul-07 06:22:06

can you not buy her a charm for a charm bracelet by one evry b'day and xmas buy her the bracelt when she comes of age

PrettyCandles Tue 24-Jul-07 08:01:42

My ds1 was given a lovely little sterling silver tooth fairy box. We just used it for his first tooth a few weeks ago [awwww]. Unfortunately it's either not British or antique, because it's the wrong size for a £1 coin! But, still, it's very lovely and he was very excited to use it.

SittingBull Wed 25-Jul-07 05:24:44

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now