Talk

Advanced search

Any psychics about?!

(12 Posts)
DHWeddingRing Sun 21-Jan-18 23:41:23

NC for this.

Ok so I know there's lots of sceptics about! I'm still one myself, despite having seen one amazing psychic in the past who I still can't figure out... grin the mind boggles!

I digress..

Today my DH has lost his wedding ring 😞 have looked everywhere I/we can think, but had no luck finding it. Both very disappointed, for obvious sentimental reasons. Have only been married a short time.

Anyone on here see us finding it again? Or not?! Or any suggestions of where we could look? I know we could easily replace it but it just wouldn't be the ring we got married with.

adayatthebeach Sun 21-Jan-18 23:51:07

I’m no psychic and I’m sure you will get lots of advice. It did come to my head if it could be outside in the garden you might borrow a metal detector ? Oh and check the bed coverings and under the bed.

DHWeddingRing Sun 21-Jan-18 23:54:08

Thanks for replying aday!
I have said to DH that we need a metal detector - have checked from the car to our front door but couldn't see it. I will try again in the daylight tomorrow smile have also had the bed apart. If it is in the house and not been lost outside then in the bed is where it was most likely! But no joy unfortunately.

DHWeddingRing Mon 22-Jan-18 07:32:22

Hopeful bump grin

Quickerthanavicar Mon 22-Jan-18 07:36:59

Do you have carpet in your bathroom? It's behind the sink pedestal. Especially if there is pink/burgundy carpet involved.

DHWeddingRing Mon 22-Jan-18 08:12:54

@Quickerthanavicar have just been on my hands and knees to check but not there 😣
Thank you so much for your reply!

scarfaceace Tue 23-Jan-18 09:30:58

Has it gone in with the laundry?

sashh Tue 23-Jan-18 09:37:48

Has he worn gloves in the last couple of days? Try thm, or where he took them off.

Also try pockets of his clothes.

Finally try the fridge - once found my housemate's specs i the fridge. I always look there now.

namechange2222 Tue 23-Jan-18 09:40:04

DM's ring turned up literally years after she lost it. It was in the bottom of her chest freezer and she only found it when defrosting it!
If I lose anything like that I now look in packets of things in fridge and freezer

specialsubject Tue 23-Jan-18 19:28:15

If there were real psychics you would have had a message already. They would know in advance what you wanted.

Hope it turns up.

MummyBtothree Wed 24-Jan-18 16:03:30

Check all around the inside of the car, especially the floor and down the sides of the seats where you plug seat belts in ❤

Yourmentalhealthmatters2017 Sun 25-Mar-18 15:35:58

Anyone able to read for me please?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: