Talk

Advanced search

Jehovah’s Witnesses Anti-Gay video response.

(9 Posts)
1DAD2KIDS Wed 28-Dec-16 14:25:56

A great response to a vile video aimed at kids

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_uDx2OJe2U

Lostsoul231 Wed 28-Dec-16 23:01:45

I was brought up in this cult.
I am so glad I have brought my own children up with open minds and respect for others that unfortunately, this religion does not allow.
Brilliant response btw.

Str4ngedaysindeed Wed 28-Dec-16 23:15:00

This is very good!

Starlight2345 Wed 28-Dec-16 23:17:42

I very much liked the guys response to it all.

RJnomore1 Wed 28-Dec-16 23:19:43

Me too lost.

I'll watch the video later thank you.

Suppermummy02 Wed 28-Dec-16 23:49:44

This is what all religions do to you.

fakenamefornow Thu 29-Dec-16 00:08:51

The mum in that video doesn't appear to be wearing any trousers. AIBU to be distracted by this?

1DAD2KIDS Thu 29-Dec-16 00:43:40

Always seems to me that people use loads of isolated bits of scripture to push any message. I always think anyone who acts on those isolated messages has obviously not read the bible for them self. Because it is so bizarre, contradictory, wicked and full of double standards they would know the statement to be flawed and probably taken out of context.

ACubed Thu 29-Dec-16 11:04:57

Wow what a disgusting video, that's really creeped me out. I work at a nursery alongside 3 JWs and it's been really getting to me as I wish I could say something but it would be totally unprofessional. It's part of the early years curriculum to teach about different family structures and how they're all fine, I wonder if they'd go along with this if they had to read a story about same sex parents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now