Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help with this? mystery visitor or imagination?

(10 Posts)
totaleclipse Sun 18-Feb-07 21:51:36

here

3littlefrogs Mon 19-Feb-07 00:24:49

Small children can see things that we don't see as we get older. It is perfectly possible that there is a spirit in the house that the children can see. Contact your local spiritualist church and ask them to recommend a good medium to come and sort things out. It is the quickest and easiest way - believe me, I've been there and done that. (It is worth doing some research into the history of the house). Deal with it now, so that everyone can put it behind them and get on with enjoying life.

totaleclipse Wed 21-Feb-07 00:20:04

She refused to go upstairs at all yesterday, adamant there was someone in the toilet (at top of stairs) her first attempt ended in her wetting herself, she never normally wets herself

totaleclipse Wed 21-Feb-07 00:20:46

Oddly today she has been fine, no mention of this person she seems to be seeing.

DominiConnor Wed 21-Feb-07 17:25:08

DS has stopped seeing Shrek.
Does that meaning the big green doesn't exist ?
Oh no

totaleclipse Wed 21-Feb-07 19:52:16

Are you taking the piss?

JBW Thu 22-Feb-07 11:43:48

Could you have your house blessed by a Minister - that may help put any spirits at rest.

Aloha Thu 22-Feb-07 11:46:50

Imagination, of course! I think it is a bad thing to go on about it in a way that makes children think that ghosts are real etc. Just be comforting, go with her if she's scared (loads of kids are scared of going upstairs on their own adn will make up anything to get you come with them), but tell her there are no such things as ghosts.

totaleclipse Fri 23-Feb-07 10:08:19

She is'nt aware of the word ghost, she has'nt explained what she is seeing, and I dont talk about it in fron of her, and I make as little fuss about it as possible when she upset by it and try to distract her.

tigi Fri 23-Feb-07 10:31:32

my ds every morning told me that he heard people breathing in his room at night, and that 'they' would lift the covers by his feet and poke his lower legs and ankles, and breathe by his face. This went on for a long time. I used to tuck a blanket around the bottom of his duvet, all tucked in, but still he says it happened. I put it down to too much Scooby Doo...
He was about 8 at the time. Then youngest, prob aged 3 had two 'friends' who came to visit him at night, so who knows...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now