Talk

Advanced search

Fortune Tellers - Accurate but not in the way you thought?

(5 Posts)
CarolKlav Fri 27-May-16 15:32:47

Hi All, just new to this site and was interested in reading the stories about Fortune Tellers. What I would like to know is if anybody has had a bad experience but not really known it. Example, my sister went to a fortune teller and she told her she was going to come into a lot of money. My sister thought she was going to win the lottery but what happened was her husband suddenly passed away a few months later aged 36 and she received a lot of money and property as a result. So this was an accurate reading but a very disturbing one. Does any one else have any of these stories to share. Another example was a friend was told by the fortune teller that she could see her counting lots of money, this friend ended up in a prison cell due to the fact that she helped her friend, not knowing she was in trouble with the police and she was a criminal!!!

specialsubject Fri 27-May-16 18:19:44

I foresee that any answers to this thread or the zombie that this poster has dug up will be in the daily mail soon.

CarolKlav Sat 28-May-16 12:32:06

I like the Daily Mail but this is not the reason why I would like to hear of any stories. But clever thinking! smile

specialsubject Sat 28-May-16 12:59:47

OK. I'll just direct you to the usual explanations - cold reading , research and coincidence. That should save effort.

Joan555 Mon 03-Oct-16 23:05:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now