Talk

Advanced search

Biblical Nativity films?

(3 Posts)
AGnu Fri 14-Nov-14 16:11:53

Can anyone recommend a film of the nativity story for a 3yo? We don't want to introduce the concept of Santa yet but pretty much all the Christmas films I can find seem to have some emphasis on Santa or presents or other such sparkly aspects. I just want something that tells the story in a toddler-friendly way - surely there must be something out there?!

MrsCakesPrecognition Fri 14-Nov-14 19:36:49

It's not a film, but Tikkabilla (a Cbeebies programme a little like Playschool) had a Christmas Special which focused on the nativity story. I think it was filmed on a farm with donkeys etc. From what I remember, it was very well done and aimed at introducing young children to the Christmas story.

I don't know if there are any clips online, but it is available as part of the this DVD collection.

stressedHEmum Sat 15-Nov-14 09:39:53

Storykeepers have a disc all about the nativity. storykeepers.com/ The site is a bit of a pain to navigate but the DVDs are fab, very child friendly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now