Talk

Advanced search

Holy communion supplies

(6 Posts)
Angie1978 Tue 25-Feb-14 14:52:22

Hi there was wondering if you knew of places apart from eBay/amazon to get holy communion supplies?

I'm talking cake toppers, decorations that type of thing. I'm slightly disturbed by the strange looking resin figures!

Thankyousmile

MinesAPintOfTea Tue 25-Feb-14 15:00:10

I thought you meant wafers, cheap red wine etc!

Now I see you mean First holy communion party supplies, I personally would just use sugar flowers and writing on the cake and maybe easter-type decorations if you want to decorate.

Angie1978 Tue 25-Feb-14 15:48:43

Whoops grin maybe I should change that then! I Have visions of me trying to out do the priest, now that is controlling.

I thought it would be fun trying to get supplies but be honest it's getting a bit depressing. When I was little I was just taken to the local catholic shop in Birmingham and they had everything

Babysamrocks Tue 25-Feb-14 18:12:16

I got paper plates etc from either clintons card shop or birthdays i can't remember which. I just put a rosary on my ds cake.

madhairday Tue 25-Feb-14 20:00:37

grin pmsl, I was wondering for a few moments there where dodgy resin figurines come into the Eucharist, was thinking you have a very forward thinking vicar wink

TheWoollybacksWife Tue 25-Feb-14 20:15:01

How "Full on" do you want to go? This website has the lot

There is a Catholic shop in Leicester if you are near.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now