Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Why do I keep dreaming about this?!

(10 Posts)
Bangonthedoor Sun 23-Feb-14 22:35:37

So twice now (relatively close together) I have dreamt that I have been charged with murder and sent to prison for life - therefore not seeing DD ever again. They are such horrible dreams and I don't understand it.

After the first time I spoke to my lovely healer and card reader who said it could be because I'm scared of not being there for DD etc. which I can see as I'm always anxious that I don't spend enough quality time with her and always try and protect her. But twice? And both about going to prison for life??

Any thoughts?

Not sure if this is in the right place!

Quagmiretwins Mon 24-Feb-14 00:57:40

The idea must have lodged in your mind somehow. Are you perhaps a bit superstitious (having a healer and card reader)?

Bangonthedoor Mon 24-Feb-14 07:54:49

Thanks for your reply twins

I am quite superstitious I suppose! Although I definitely don't think this is a premonition of sort because I have no plans on going to prison!

IndigoBarbie Mon 24-Feb-14 10:14:42

Any idea who you murdered?

IndigoBarbie Mon 24-Feb-14 10:15:27

Also, it's common to dream about past life experiences with 'this' life people in.

Martorana Mon 24-Feb-14 10:20:30

"Also, it's common to dream about past life experiences with 'this' life people in."

No it isn't. It's common for your sleeping brain to make up stories,remember stories you have heard or read, or to make tangible intangible fears. So yes,your dream might well be centred on a fear of not seeing enough of your dd, or a fear of somehow being prevented from seeing her- both fears we all have. And if there is a memorable dream in the forefront of your mind it does sort of make sense that you might dream it again. Just like you might dream about a book that made an impact on you. So if you are, stop worrying.

IndigoBarbie Mon 24-Feb-14 10:51:15

It's common for some people.

Bangonthedoor Mon 24-Feb-14 10:57:08

The first time it was DP's nan who died at Christmas and then the second time was someone who I didn't know and all my friends were involved..

I suppose it's difficult to confirm anything as everyone is so different but I just wondered if it had some sort of hidden meaning

IndigoBarbie Mon 24-Feb-14 11:02:13

Are you annoyed with yourself because you feel you are not spending enough quality time with your DD? Therefore, you are sending yourself to prison, a prison of your own making?
Your soul might be urging you to take heed of your own inner feelings, and deal with them before you regret anything.....

IndigoBarbie Mon 24-Feb-14 11:06:34

write your dream down, in full, will all feelings etc recalled. Also note the dates. When you can have some quiet time to yourself, re-read your words, with the intention of fully understanding what the meaning of this is...let your mind go and accept any feelings you have.
When you are asleep, your soul energy does not sleep, it's still very active. There are certain relevancies through dreams which might not be faced during waking hours. Dreams are not always just stories our minds make up - in my own, very personal experience. Just my tuppence in case it might help you. Also ask your soul to help you clear and release any fears that you are currently holding in your energy field - and to show you how to address and heal them, so they don't hold you back and only serve as a purpose to direct you to your highest good/potential, instead of keeping you down with fear.
With Love, IB x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now