Talk

Advanced search

Psychic's

(48 Posts)
Goth1980s Fri 04-May-12 11:39:22

Hi. I'm a sucker for having my fortune told. But yesterday I had a psychic telephone reading from a well known company. I had spent a lot of money on this call and the reader the other end was absolute rubbish, I could have kicked myself for being so gullable. This was the first time I've actually had a reading by phone through payment on card. Is there anybody out there who has actually had a reading that's blown them away on the phones?.

OP’s posts:
kesialee Wed 02-Jan-19 13:08:25

Hi please could you let me know of the details of the £50 reader who was accurate. I am having terrible problems. Many thanks

IPromiseIWontBeNaughty Wed 02-Jan-19 23:34:40

I’m so confused at the moment & wanting a reading but my very religious SIL has told me not to mess with it as it’s against the bible. I’m desperate & don’t know what to do.

Purplerainbow32 Wed 16-Jan-19 13:43:53

I have had a lot of readings in the past but last year i found Ann at readings at serendipity who predicted my pregnancy and the gender etc. I have had quiet a few readings off her and all so accurate, affordable prices not silly prices like some! Defo worth a try for the price !

realpsychicgurus Fri 12-Apr-19 16:12:18

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Lifecraft Fri 12-Apr-19 22:37:33

Could you please let us know where we can find the accurate psychic?

In the same place as unicorns, mermaids and other mythical creatures.

AsleepAllDay Sun 05-May-19 13:23:45

@babycc29x who was your £50 reader? Thank you

PollyPelargonium52 Thu 23-May-19 06:56:42

I have paid a small fortune when ds was much younger and I felt vulnerable for a few years. I would ring psychics up and get monthly readings.

I can honestly say their predictions never came true. Sometimes the feelings I was experiencing were accurately described but no outcomes were accurate enough to merit paying all that money.

Perhaps try to go somebody recommended in future.

I have been in person to two well known psychics where I live. One was very accurate and the other one was half uncannily accurate and the other half of the reading referred to what was happening to other people I knew and not to myself.

You can actually teach yourself to tarot online or through a course it will save you an awful lot of cash.

Even then it is only 50 % accurate.

I think it is very hard to find a very accurate psychic it really is.

Linda1000 Fri 24-May-19 12:18:24

I know this is an old thread but wanted to warn people not to ring phychic phone lines as they are only there to get as much money out of you and most of the people on there are not psychic. If you want to see a medium then go to your local Spiritualist Church and ask when the services are which cost about £4 although there is no guarantee you will get a reading or ask about a private sitting which can cost up to £15 for about 30/40minutes. A good medium will tell you not to get more than 2/3 private readings a year. They will not ask you questions and when they do give information just say Yes or No. A good Medium never cold reads, they give you information not the other way round and will usually give you a validation by telling you something they couldn't possibly have guessed at. I have been to some really good ones over the years and not so good ones but that is because not all Mediums can connect properly with you. People who do not believe obviously have never been to one or not been to a good one. There are many fake ones out there so be aware and go to a Spiritualist Church rather than ringing phone lines.

PollyPelargonium52 Sat 25-May-19 14:00:04

I have never found any telephone readings accurate in terms of the future. The present and the past has turned out to be accurate though.

I must have rung over 30 or more in my lifetime, once in my late twenties when I was learning to be single, and then a phase when my ds was much younger and as a single parent and feeling lost and needing some hope.

Apologies to the rare person above who is exceptionally accurate though. You must be a rare gem in a sea of charlatans.

Lifecraft Sat 25-May-19 17:52:16

People who do not believe obviously have never been to one or not been to a good one.

Either that or they have the critical thinking skills of someone over 8 yrs old!!

Let's look at Babycc29x's Glasgow superwoman. She asks if you know people with really common names (Mary, Dave & John). The answer it yes.

Then she asks abut more people with common names, Stephen, Brian, and the answer is no. "No fear" she says, "they will come into your life". And on the basis of this complete drivel, people want to know her telephone number!

Babycc29x, you must know a few people with really unusual names. I wonder why she didn't ask you if you knew them?

Anonymous001 Sat 01-Jun-19 19:03:48

What I dislike about psychic readings is that that of them blame everything on free will.. If free will is so easy and we can so easily change our pathways, then what is the point of a reading to be told possible crossroads? It also is a cover up for the reader if they get things wrong 'well, you had free will!'. I have had things happen to me that prove that at least some things are destined. Things like who you meet, when you die, if you break up or reconcile with an ex I do believe firmly are pre-destined. I've read so many stories on here about people's DC's knowing who their parents were before they were born.. How is that possible if there is free will?

Lifecraft Sat 01-Jun-19 23:17:53

I have had things happen to me that prove that at least some things are destined. Things like who you meet, when you die,

I bet you still look left and right when you cross the road. Why bother, if the date of your death is pre destined?

ILovedThe90s Sun 02-Jun-19 01:33:15

I truly honestly believed I was psychic growing up. I used to have these episodes, of strong feelings of having lived through something before or having dreamt it the night before, accompanied by a feeling of fear, anxiety or elation. I spent my teenage years studying all things energy related and learning how to be more psychic.

It was witnessed for the first time ever by a group of people last year. Turns out I lose consciousness. Had an MRI and an EEG. My whole life I've really been epileptic, I didn't know and sadly I'm not psychic. I just can't drive now and I'm officially disabled sad

Didn't see that one coming

Lifecraft Sun 02-Jun-19 17:54:52

I just can't drive now and I'm officially disabled. Didn't see that one coming

grin I like your style.

Reminds me of Kelvin McKenzie, former editor of The Sun, who wrote to his newspaper's psychic to fire him, and started the letter "As I'm sure you know already......"

IPromiseIWontBeNaughty Mon 03-Jun-19 22:32:46

Bumping for a reading if possible please thank you

kesialee Wed 07-Aug-19 03:39:19

Could you please tell me the name of the psychic who was right with predictions. Thankyou I have terrible problems need advice

IPromiseIWontBeNaughty Fri 27-Sep-19 19:39:11

Bumping again for a reading or recommendation please. Home alone tonight so needing some answers.

IPromiseIWontBeNaughty Fri 27-Sep-19 19:39:45

Thanks

Lifecraft Fri 27-Sep-19 22:28:18

Could you please tell me the name of the psychic who was right with predictions. Thankyou I have terrible problems need advice

Here's some advice. Is you see a psychic, you'll still have terrible problems, and you'll be about £50 poorer.

No need to thank me, my pleasure...no charge.

prettypeahead Mon 11-Nov-19 22:33:08

I would like info of a decent clavoyaint in the Milton Keynes / Bedford area ?

oreoxoreo Mon 20-Jan-20 13:14:56

My boyfriend has a psychic obsession and so giving him a benefit of doubt I would like to see a psychic myself. Can anyone recommend? I've been before a couple of times and it was all vague nonsense.

Marygriffin57 Fri 21-Feb-20 13:09:37

I have had about 13 readings on phone. Most were the introductory offers others were full price. About four of the thirteen were good. The otherd were absolute rubbish. Waste of time and money. Scammers and wasters.

helpingmumsalong Sat 21-Mar-20 09:24:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

This thread is not accepting new messages.