Talk

Advanced search

Weird Dream. Thoughts Please.

(5 Posts)
DioneTheDiabolist Thu 13-Oct-11 22:55:26

The other night I had a dream that I was at a party in my old neighbourhood. At the party was my aunt who passed away last year and we had the following conversation:

Me: What are you doing here given that you're dead and all.
Her: I'm getting away from X (an old neighbour who has been dead for many years), she's doing my head in.
Me: But you're dead. Isn't it different now?
Her: Yeah, of course it's different. You're dead, but you're still the same person and she definitely is the same person and she's doing my head in. Anyway your nanny is back over. She's in her house at the minute, if you're quick you'll be able to catch her.

I went round to my nan's house and she was busy getting ready for the party so I left and returned to it where my aunt was still hanging out.

Anyway, I am just a bit weirded by what my aunt said and would appreciate any thoughts on what she said.

BTW, I can't remember who X was, but I know that I knew her.

Have to add, if this posts, it is my 5th attempt as my connection cuts out each time I try to post this.

DioneTheDiabolist Thu 13-Oct-11 23:30:58

Shameless bump.

Can anyone who has experience with contacting the Other Side give me any insight?

I always thought that the afterlife would be a more harmonious place, but on the basis of this dream I am wondering if it's just like earth only forever.

HaveALittleFaithBaby Mon 17-Oct-11 21:33:30

I believe nb I'm a Christian that it's not like on earth in the afterlife. I don't think we wind each other up in the same way for example!
I think dreams are our subconscious way of getting a handle on life and processing things. Try not to dwell on it.

indigobarbie Tue 18-Oct-11 21:32:57

I'll have a peek for you later on in the week, just wanted to post a quick reply for you. I believe that after we die our soul essence returns to what it knows best, which is pure love. People on earth have roles to play to assist us in our learning, therefore when we get back 'home' we don't have all the 'stuff' going on, we just know that everyone loves each other.
Re the dream visit. What did you think as soon as you woke up? and by this I mean, what/how did you feel? The wording in dreams doesn't always ime carry the true meaning, it's what's in your heart that does. xxx

molepom Sat 22-Oct-11 21:37:52

Either you are trying to change or trying to/wishing that someone else would change and it's not going to happen. They are who they are and you have to live with it, either try to make it work or give up and move on.

(That's what it's saying to me anyway.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now