Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Calling all pagans, it's October again!

(4 Posts)
littlewater Mon 03-Oct-11 21:39:25

So it's that time of year again. Are you busy planning the end of the month?
I lost alot of people this year and I'm finding it difficult to find a appropriate way to honour them.

Lw

ManicPanic Thu 06-Oct-11 21:33:32

Do you know, i think you've just inspired me to have a bonfire in our garden 'in memory' of those that me and dh really miss at this time of year.

So, bonfire, we'll bake some spuds, maybe do an apple crumble (I do a wicked apple crumble) and chuck in the last of this years strawberries, light some candles and think about our loved ones and feel them supporting them in our struggles.

I realise that that's not very traditional or owt blush

GossipWitch Thu 06-Oct-11 21:42:13

<Flies in on broomstick>

I'm doing the usual, going out around the town on the Saturday night, dressed as a witch of course!

Sunday will be pumpkin carving day with the kids with a Samhainy meal, and then the evening will be spent with like minded pagans iykwim

Monday, the most of the day will be spent with decorations and making my home look awesome for the many trick or treater's coming round and this year they will be getting jelly rats in their bags and then the boys will be getting the a nice Samhain story that I found.

Pandemoniaa Fri 07-Oct-11 23:55:18

I lost one of my dearest friends this year. Samhain will have an extra special significance for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now