Talk

Advanced search

there's a witch in the cupboard

(4 Posts)
Chrononaut Tue 06-Sep-11 17:46:02

im a closet wiccan... i say closet because although i dont hide my belief from my friends, my DH dosnt really know about it.

He dosnt react too well to these things, not because he dosnt like me, but because he's had a bad experience with someone who was into other spiritual practises.

any other witches/wiccans out there? i also seem to be the only one around my area :/ which makes things difficult as im a total novice

GossipWitch Thu 08-Sep-11 10:10:37

ooohhhhh hello, there are plenty of us out there, me being one, let us know if you come out of the broom closet smile

Chrononaut Fri 23-Sep-11 12:01:58

hello!

so, i came out of the cupboard (DH was more than understanding and surprisingly supportive) and have embarked on my path to learn all i can about wicca smile

however im still pretty sure wiccans in lincoln are few and far between :/ are you part of a coven or do you practise by yourself?

happy mabon btw

GossipWitch Sat 24-Sep-11 11:59:47

happy mabon to you too, I have a link for you here http://www.witchvox.com/ which will help you find more Wiccans in your area, i think you may be surprised how many you will find, I work with a group and it is great although i was a solitary witch for 6 years before that. and well done for coming out x bb x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now