Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

clairvoyant?

(8 Posts)
sarahbeth2 Thu 11-Aug-11 17:09:50

Anyone been to one where it has been positive - they have thought how did they know that or things have come true?

hiddenhome Thu 11-Aug-11 22:14:48

I went to one once. She got everything wrong apart from the fact that I had a bad right knee, but that could have been something to do with the fact that I was limping hmm

They're a bunch of charlatans who prey on the gullible.

destinyorfate Sun 14-Aug-11 17:54:42

hiddenhome I think that is a bit harsh. You cannot judge all 'clairvoyants' against your experience of one!

ManicPanic Mon 15-Aug-11 01:27:49

Ask around your friends / family and see if they have had a good reading with someone. Word of mouth is often the way very good clairvoyants get most of their clients.

I can recommend 2 ladies, one lives oop north and one dahn sarf, message me if you would like me to give you their names (both do phone readings anyway). And I swear I'm not on commission!

But if you can't find anyone you like the sound of, bear in mind that doing tarot cards for yourself can be a very effective way of getting some guidance and reassurance. Anyone can do tarot. All tarot packs come with full instructions, just treat the cards with respect, and be 'serious' about it.

jenk1 Mon 15-Aug-11 17:42:47

i went to see one last week,she is quite well known and has been going over 50 years, ive never been before to a clairvoyant but wow!!!

i onlytold her my birthdate and she told me the 3 main things that are on my mind at the moment, that both my DC are SN and im worrying about one more than the other,that a "friendship" i have she knew id been thinking if it would develop into something more and she told me that it would but it would be my decision and...she told me i was having another baby :O
that will be unplanned and i said you,re telling me!!!

but some of the things she said i couldnt believe how spot on she was,im glad i went because i feel my mind is at ease over some things i had been fretting about.
HTH

chimchar Mon 15-Aug-11 17:53:14

Sorry to hijack, mamicpanic, you know with tarot... Should you personally choose or feel the cards you want to buy or can you mail order them.

Silly question, but I hope you know what I mean.

Sarahbeth, hope you find the answers you're looking for.

ManicPanic Mon 15-Aug-11 18:16:55

I think ideally you should be able to pick up a pack and handle them to see if you really like the feel, and also to have a look at all the cards in the pack. I have ordered decks over the internet that looked absolutely stunning, only to find that I just didn't have a feel for them, or that some of the cards seemed very different to the rest (different look for major arcana and minor arcana cards). But it is often cheaper to buy online, so maybe look around in shops and order online works best.

Sarahbeth you could also maybe try a free reading on a website such as psychic knight?

chimchar Mon 15-Aug-11 18:25:53

Thanks. Never done them before.

Had them read once by a right shifty woman. The cards were hot in my hand when I picked them up......she was wayyyy off, but if I understand correctly, it's about the interpretation of each card isn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now