Talk

Advanced search

What do you know about Spiritualism?

(4 Posts)
Curiousmama Sat 18-Jun-11 23:52:10

I'm a spiritualist and am open about my religion so often talk to others about it. Not to push it on people just if we get talking about beliefs etc.. then I say mine. It's amazing to hear what people think though. Even dp who's been with me almost 3 years didn't know we believe in God shock To be fair I don't talk about it that much with him as he's not really interested. That's fine by me though.

What if anything do you know?

Curiousmama Sun 19-Jun-11 15:53:13

bump

idealism Thu 23-Jun-11 21:45:56

Hi - I am a spiritualist and like you have been surprised over people's reactions. Do you go to a church? I have been to a couple round our way, both have totally different vibes. i am also a medium/ clairvoyant, so have had my values 'tested' by many a parent in the playground, esp as my kids go to a c of e school. Spiritulism is something I have grown with over the past 15 years, my faith is ever-strengthening and I feel blessed by it.

WinterSnow Sat 25-Jun-11 15:25:20

Could you explain your beliefs to me in more detail? I would class myself as a spiritualist, I sit in circle at my local church but I find the beliefs differ from person to person within the church.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now