Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone know good pet insurance for dog?

(7 Posts)
ogri Tue 05-Jul-05 11:11:08

hi all, just got an adorable cocker spaniel puppy and need to get her insured , so just wondering if any one knows of any good companies.
thanks very much

dramaqueen72 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:13:41

I went thro llloyds petinsurance online, they were cheap, easy and really quick to pay out when i needed them too. HTH

trace2 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:14:51

we got king charles and got it with r s p a quiet good and not to expencive

trace2 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:15:43

R S P C A sORRY)

HellyBelly Sun 17-Jul-05 15:28:23

Not sure about dog insurance but our Pet Insurance for our cat is from Tesco and we found it one of the cheapest at the time.

bunnymum Sun 17-Jul-05 23:47:03

Petplan does a policy that covers you for a longer period of time (life?) if you need to keep claiming for the same problem. Not sure about the details, you'll need to look it up, (we have our pets covered with them). Think carefully about the cover, not just the initial cost.

2GIRLS Mon 18-Jul-05 00:03:28

The only insurers (as far as I know!) that cover for life are PetPlan, Norwich Union and Marks and Spencer and M&S are the best IMO.
The other cheaper insurers don't cover for life which is not so good if the dog/pet gets an ongoing or very expensive illness.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now