Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Flea stuff

(6 Posts)
nutcracker Tue 05-Jul-05 10:03:23

Taking cat to the vets tommorow for booster injection which is already paid for (thank god), but I need to sort out flea and worming stuff too.

Any idea how much it is likely to cost ???

Milliways Tue 05-Jul-05 15:41:26

We buy multi-packs of frontline for fleas (6 in a pack) which works out cheaper in the long term. Also, if they are kept flea free, they can have a cheaper (MUCH smaller so easier to get them to swallow) Worming tablet - Milo something rather than Drontal which is good but sooo big my cats won't take it!.

For 2 cats, flea & worms usually £30+.

WigWamBam Tue 05-Jul-05 16:03:18

The last time we bought Frontline it was £30 for a pack of 6, and £15 for a pack of 3. Our vet does worming tablets free (but they're huge), or you can spend a fiver and get either a smaller tablet or a sachet of powder to put in her food.

Milliways Tue 05-Jul-05 16:13:15

Yeah - sorry, £30+ probably includes the 2 cats having annual MOT etc!

nutcracker Tue 05-Jul-05 18:13:28

Thanks, will have to go for pack of 3 frontline i think then as I can't afford £30 at a the mo.

bubbaloo Tue 05-Jul-05 19:25:02

frontline is very good and probably the best,but the last couple of times we've bought the bob martins flea stuff(that you also put on the nape of the neck)and it was so much cheaper at only about £5,or even a bit less.
we get it in sainsburys and use it on both our cats and they've never had a flea problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now