Talk

Advanced search

Kittens trying to drown us ...

(6 Posts)
DontHauntMeBaby Wed 11-Nov-09 17:04:03

Our two kittens have been castrated today, and I was expecting either sulking or wanting nothing more than a warm lap, but no - apparently they have decided to avenge their lost balls by drowning us. They have both been digging in their water bowls, with pretty much all of it over the kitchen floor. I've mopped up and removed the bowls for now, clearly they'll have to go back down, especially as they eat almost exclusively dry food.

Anyone got any thoughts as to what they might be up to?!

One of them turned the gas on a couple of days ago, could've blown the house up, now convinced we're going to break our necks on a wet tiled floor ...

TheInvisibleManDidIt Wed 11-Nov-09 17:17:31

Is this them? grin

My oldest cat used to climb to the top of curtains when she was a kitten, and balance on the pole until you walked by, then launch herself at your head. grin

DontHauntMeBaby Wed 11-Nov-09 18:18:28

Yeah, quite similar - cuter though, just to cover up their psychopathic tendencies.

BellaBonJovi Thu 12-Nov-09 08:54:21

lol - is this one of yours?

here

DontHauntMeBaby Thu 12-Nov-09 19:10:35

Image has expired ... aw, was looking forward to a psycho-kitty picture. ;)

Well, they seem to have got over their little game now, as I put a towel under the water bowl, meaning that it wasn't as entertainingly clattery and splashy. Seems to have done the trick.

Fast asleep now, dreaming up their next evil plan no doubt.

BellaBonJovi Thu 12-Nov-09 19:11:52

try this:

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now