Talk

Advanced search

Dog has started waking every night at 01:00am

(6 Posts)

She'll wine and wine until I come downstairs. She wants to go out in the garden, so I let her out and I assume she has a wee (too dark to see).

She's done this for the last 5 nights and I'm a bit fed up. She goes out last thing at night at the usual time. I don't think she has a UTI or anything as she can manage not to go out for a wee all day today as its raining and she doesn't want to go out.

What do I do? Ignore it and try and break the habit?

BitOfFun Tue 03-Nov-09 17:19:38

Is it exactly 1am every time? Could you have a ghost that died thaen? Like the Amityville? <helpful>

sarah293 Tue 03-Nov-09 17:21:30

Message withdrawn

MadreInglese Tue 03-Nov-09 17:22:59

LOL @ Amityville

Have you got a neighbour working night shifts and getting up at that time and the noise is waking the dog? Or an early milkman doing the rounds?

Well its between 01:00 and 01:30. Neighbours don't work shifts and dog sleeps at the back of the house so well away from the road.

Totallyfloaty35 Tue 03-Nov-09 18:45:08

Mine do this,but they howl.I ignore them.I have come to the conclusion its the Fox setting them off.Could it be something in your garden,new cat or a fox?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now