Talk

Advanced search

i have to be brave!

(16 Posts)
cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 13:33:36

weve moved and our 2 cats have now done the 2 weeks indoors and are wanting to go out.i know i should let them but im scared!what if they forget we moved(ok im half joking).im being a scaredy cat!

LittleRedCar Fri 23-Oct-09 13:40:05

Go for it!

They (and their smelly bums) will be fine!!!

fruitspooksbatsintheeaves Fri 23-Oct-09 13:40:14

let them out about an hour before they would normally be fed, then they'll be more likely not to go far.

MadreInglese Fri 23-Oct-09 13:41:32

let them out hungry, then they will soon come back grin

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 13:51:17

littleredcar.are you <cant think of name>?grin

ok let them out hungry just before due food.what about the old butter on paws thang everyone adviseswhat if they dont come back!

LittleRedCar Fri 23-Oct-09 13:53:05

Yes, 'tis me.

Never tried the butter - I think the idea is they sit down to lick their paws and don't go far, isn't it?

Might be good for a giggle wink

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 13:54:06

marmite could be fun!

hello-why the change?love the name!my ds2 favorite book!i dont know how many times weve read littleredcar!

LittleRedCar Fri 23-Oct-09 13:55:29

Loooong story, but I may go back to my old name soon. In the meantime: sshhhhhhhhhh grin

Let us know how the kitties do wink

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 13:59:26

ok lips are sealed.sorry hope i havent done wrong-i always put my foot in it!it was the smelly bum that made me suspectgrini could ask for thread to be deleted if youd like?

i must be brave.maybe i'll let them out while its drizzling?

LittleRedCar Fri 23-Oct-09 14:04:41

lol, no don't be silly - not that much of a secret grin

Anyway, wouldn't have said what I did if I was really that worried about giving the game away wink

Yeah, drizzling sounds good - then nice warm home will be so much more appealling.

You'll probably have to push them out the door grin

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 14:16:02

grin

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 21:42:57

well willow went out for a little explore but fern was fast asleep!she kept checking i was still there,sat on a step in dizzlegrin im sure tomorrow theyll both be off exploring!

ClivetheCatfish Fri 23-Oct-09 22:55:50

Didn't want to ask if they were back yet in case you got even more worried but glad they are! grin

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Fri 23-Oct-09 23:08:17

yep.theyre both desperate to go out now!i just worry.theres a main road at the front and its a building site at the back.

beautifulgirls Sat 24-Oct-09 14:29:01

Are they both microchipped and have you registered the new address with petlog? I would get that all sorted before they go out if it is not.

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sun 25-Oct-09 21:34:37

yes and yes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now