Advanced search

My turn to ask about getting a kitten!

(9 Posts)
Pamina3 Fri 10-Jun-05 14:42:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Pamina3 Fri 10-Jun-05 15:51:51

Chandra Fri 10-Jun-05 16:03:18

I would wait, new kitten and new baby may be a bit of exra work. You can always get one in the next season and by then you will be more relaxed, baby may be sleeping through, etc HTH

Pamina3 Fri 10-Jun-05 16:15:46

Chandra Fri 10-Jun-05 16:17:32

If you know it's possible, then what are you waiting for? go ahead with it.

Pamina3 Fri 10-Jun-05 16:48:01

suedonim Fri 10-Jun-05 17:13:27

What about contacting a rescue place and asking to 'book' any kitten that is born over the summer? They may be prepared to hold it a little longer than usual because of your circs.

suedonim Fri 10-Jun-05 17:15:47

PS DD1's boyfriend's mum has five 3wk-old kitties atm! She's a mad-cat-rescue-person, according to dd, and they often have ickle baby cats around their house. Which is how we acquired another cat last autumn.

bubbaloo Fri 10-Jun-05 17:47:42

think i would contact your local pet shop or vet and ask them what the chances are of getting a kitten in the autumn.
we got our youngest cat last may and found it very hard finding a kitten as we were told we were a few weeks early.
also paid completely over the odds for her,for that reason,so definately worth checking.

lets us know how you get on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: