Talk

Advanced search

Ok, I know I like presents but.....

(4 Posts)

Had kittens neutered and they've been going outside for about 2weeks but 1 of them insists on bringing me some wierd gifts. So far we've had crisp packets, leaves, feathers, dead flowers, huge leaves off pampas grass, rosehips - oh and a [thankfully] empty condom packet hmm.

If I throw them back out, she brings them back in - then goes in the huff when I eventually put them in the bin.

Why.....hmm

Mammy cat never did this, infact she's a totally miserable, unsociable sod.

Anyone elses pprecious kitties do this

Rumpel Tue 08-Sep-09 19:22:59

We had a wee cat (we aquired from someone else) who used to bring us dead 'crusts' was very funny. She was so proud of herself LOL!

Unfortunately my others bring me mice/birds etc.

When my female catwas a kitten she used to bring us worms - we used to find dehydrated worms all around the house hmm.

LaurieFairyCake Tue 08-Sep-09 19:26:05

"Why" - it's her 'paying' you as pack leader.

It's so bloody cute. One of my cats refused to share her alive mouse today as I chased her round the garden trying to save the poor wee fecker hmm

uuurrgh - am sure have that to come.

Mammy cat a few weeks ago was sat outside on windowsill - strange animals, they use the window instead of the door hmm - with a dead baby bird. One of my mindees asked 'can it still fly' - eerrrm , no. Conversation about heaven followed smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now