Talk

Advanced search

Bella NOOOOO it cannot be true <SOB>

(48 Posts)
MarmadukeScarlet Thu 20-Aug-09 23:14:49

I read on another thread that Bella has flounced (excellent parting shot btw).

I know you are lurking, show yourself.

Look, I go away for 5 days and you've gone? This is just not acceptable behaviour.

Who else would be interested in my pup's stool samples, eh?

Call yourself a friend? Pweese come back, for me (and the shortarse SRHP weimeraner)?

Just namechange and give me the nod I won't tell.

MarmadukeScarlet Fri 21-Aug-09 00:08:41

I just tried to CAT you and you are gorn.

Who will I mock talk 'oodles with? Whacher recon the collie poodle X was at my puppy party a polly or a coodle?

Alambil Fri 21-Aug-09 00:42:39

Definitely a coodle

KingCnutBoredOfDMButWontLetGo Fri 21-Aug-09 10:42:17

Hi, I am breaking my own rule to stay off the boards here to pass on a message from Bella grin

She has indeed flounced - and been barred for good measure (never do things by half our bella wink) She has asked me to pass on her email address so is ti ok if I CAT you with it?

KingCanute x

KingCnutBoredOfDMButWontLetGo Fri 21-Aug-09 10:43:13

Oh, I think it should be a coodle and they should all be named polly btw wink grin

50ftQueenie Fri 21-Aug-09 10:45:45

Did she get barred?! Fabulous work. I never managed to find her flounce. sad

MmeLindt Fri 21-Aug-09 10:48:52

oooh, who will give us doggy advice now?

That is a shame, Bella.

KC
I hope that you and she both come back soon.

Why did she get barred? <nosy emoticon> She was always very polite

doggiesayswoof Fri 21-Aug-09 10:53:02

Oh NO

sad angry

How dare she? grin

Why did she flounce? and why on earth was she BARRED?

KC if you are gone as well I am gutted

50ftQueenie Fri 21-Aug-09 10:58:24

As I say I didn't see the flounce but I think she went down in a blaze of glory. She called us all wankers! grin

KingCnutBoredOfDMButWontLetGo Fri 21-Aug-09 11:38:22

I think it was probably that that did it queenie grin

Anyway, yes I am gone too - well it looks that way anyway, I am awaiting news but I am staying off the boards in the mean time (apart from the DM thread of course!)

Doggie, the DM involvment was more than she was happy with.

RustyBear Fri 21-Aug-09 11:45:05

Actually, I think her last post was a particularly nasty dig at MNHQ, accusing them of 'selling' posts to the DM, and it certainly read as if the 'Wankers' was aimed at them, so I'm not surprised if she was barred. (Though she may have asked MNHQ to ban her so she wouldn't be tempted to come back)

MarmadukeScarlet Fri 21-Aug-09 13:17:02

OHH yes please KC, CAT me as I would like to keep in contact.

Barred eh? Blimey!

Don't let 'em take you alive!

I've just rec'd this site to a very guardian reading pal who is having twins as being less DM than t'other site - I guess I got that wrong eh? It seems despite many of displaying out right-on creds we are all a bunch of secret DM readers at heart - a very disappointing discovery.

Although I have to say I'm greateful to my neighbours who give me a pile of DM's every week, they are very absorbent for the puppy training.

MarmadukeScarlet Fri 21-Aug-09 13:19:02

grateful obviously - see being in the vicinity of the DM has lowered my IQ grin

doggiesayswoof Fri 21-Aug-09 14:10:09

Well I will miss her.

KC I'm sorry you are going too. Could you pass on my regards to bella if you're in touch with her?

I am unhappy about the DM thing sad

I'm Considering My Position

BELLASGHOST Fri 21-Aug-09 14:55:52

woooo-oooooooh

<ghostly rattling of chains>

I have arisen, one last time.

Just to let you all know, 'wankers' was not aimed at any MNers grin

I am barred. Cannot get through on my PC, regardless of which email address I use. Makes one wonder exactly what MN have lodged in my hard drive, iyswim shock

MNHQ have no record of my email address!!!

Spoooooooooooky

Jon says Hi.

Had to use another device to join up again shock

Love you all - take your pets to the vet, okay?

RIP Bella21/29/39 wink

NorkyButNice Fri 21-Aug-09 14:59:10

They'll be detecting the IP address you're posting from and blocking that. Each computer has a unique IP (there are ways around it but best left to the really geeky amongst us).

BELLASGHOST Fri 21-Aug-09 15:00:26

Thank you for that, Norky. I am supernatural but not techy grin

beanieb Fri 21-Aug-09 16:00:37

who are you and why did you leave?

Why did you come back grin ?

GrimmaTheNome Fri 21-Aug-09 16:08:03

Given the nature of some of the threads one sees, generalising that MNers are wankers seems tolerably accurate. That can't be a banning offence.

Oh rats (and other companion animals of choice). Some people are bigger losses to the community than others and Bella's a star.

beanieb Fri 21-Aug-09 16:15:24

Aw well I am sorry she went then and sorry I am not aware of her flounce blush

doggiesayswoof Fri 21-Aug-09 16:17:55

beanie I think the flounce happened on the 'official' DM thread

I think it was quite brief and to the point

BELLASGHOST Fri 21-Aug-09 16:29:46

Aww, guys - stop being so nice to me! I shall well up sad

I love you all too, and especially your furries/amphibians/ whatever. Not terribly keen on fish but wouldn't mean them any harm, iyswim. wink

Tis all for the best, I am sure. Not quite convinced DM readers could cope with my musings on Jon Bon Jovi's bum or my getting all worked up over dominance thoery grin

Look after your pets, and yourselves, girls

Bella x

KingCnutBoredOfDMButWontLetGo Fri 21-Aug-09 16:41:15

Tee hee... that means I get to keep Jon and his bum bra - I win, I win, Wooo hoooo...

<dances around the room hula style>

Anyway Bella, the point here is that it is not a proper flounce if you don't get lots of aww don't go from the people you have spent time with so here's mine... do go cause it is all a bit pants but that doesn't mean I don't love you still grin

BELLASGHOST Fri 21-Aug-09 16:44:16

hmm

say again?

KingCnutBoredOfDMButWontLetGo Fri 21-Aug-09 16:49:44

erm... which bit? Tis mostly talking rubbish so I may not be able to explain grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now