Talk

Advanced search

just rescued 2 cats from a lady who cant look after them anymore... and i think they are in not very good condition bless em

(6 Posts)
juicychops Sun 16-Aug-09 16:30:21

they are 10 months old. they are very boney which i know kittens are skinny sometimes anyway, but these just seem more boney than normal. they have both eaten loads since they have been here. very timid and one has cuts and scabs on him.

they have both been living outside despite not having injections yet so will be keeping themm in now until they are vaccinated. they look dirty and like strays to be honest. feel very sad for them

i have also given them a brush with a flea brush and think at least one of them have fleas. so have put spot on on both of them and sprayed them with flea spray. gunna keep them out of the bedrooms for the time being.

they just look quite sad

the woman said they arnt lap cats as they haven't been paid proper attention since they were born.

im hoping i can make they come around

shinyshoes Sun 16-Aug-09 16:40:43

oh how sad sad

Hoping that they make a full recovery. It sounds like they have a lovely new home nowsmile

juicychops Sun 16-Aug-09 16:49:30

thanks im hoping this home will be lovely for them. i have a 2 year old cat yet to meet them. thought id let them settle in a bit before i introduce them. i HATE that part!!

MoominMymbleandMy Sun 16-Aug-09 17:08:23

Poor little things.

But it sounds as though they've finally fallen on their feet.

It may take some time but I'm sure you can teach them to trust you.

Disenchanted3 Sun 16-Aug-09 17:10:32

Awwwww poor puddings.

Well done for rescuing them

mj4ever Sun 16-Aug-09 21:27:03

you are not meant to treat them with two diffrent treatments and spot on does not work so i have been told by the vet, also i would report her so she is not allowed to have anymore pets, this is the reason every cat should be spayed their are so many unwanted kittens/cats, shame for them makes me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now