Talk

Advanced search

Message for the Blonde OrganoNanny

(4 Posts)
ColinOnTheOtherSide Fri 10-Jul-09 13:58:50

Hi Mum wink

Just wanted to pass on a message from our Jimmy. He's doing great. On a great big fecking wheel all day, before tucking into organic Chantenay carrots and washing it down with the old Nectar malarkey.

I too am having a brill time. Once I had 'passed' (through the brute's intestine) it was all hunky dory. I have the biggest pirate ship to swim through, and the water really is lovely.

Got a really good view from up here too, so I can keep tabs on all you do grin I really do think it was a bit greedy to go back for a second slice of cheesecake from the fridge last night, and you know underpants should be changed daily (not just turned inside out), but I'm glad you and Dad are still having lots of noisy bumpy cuddles.

Right, must go now. A pod of dolphins have just popped round to play.

Take care, Mum. Love ya!

Colin xxx

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 10-Jul-09 16:49:45

aww bella

<wipes tear from eye>

thank you smile

that was really sweet

glad colin is ok - though the brute never ate him the big waterfall claimed him instead (toilet) grin

actually thats not true - the bin did shock

glad you are enjoying the view xxx

ColinOnTheOtherSide Sat 11-Jul-09 09:01:04

Bella? Bella who?

Oh, do you mean that really beautiful, kind, witty, intelligent sheer babe you hang about with? She is gorgeous!

grin

Not a patch on you, Mum - obviously , but pretty darn hot.

Col x

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 11-Jul-09 11:19:02

indeed she is

but obv i am better!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now