Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Blondes... are you out there? What have you done with Bella????

(57 Posts)
KingCanuteIAm Fri 03-Jul-09 09:59:40

I have been here a bit, just not posting (an abortive attempt to spend less time blush) I have noticed that you are around but cna see no sign of Bella, so, what have you done to her?

Oh - and how are you btw grin

10stonedog Fri 03-Jul-09 11:02:50

<in a Swiss accent>

I haven't zeen her either. I really miss ze Belle Bella and her latex gloves removing ze catfish spines from my arz.

I vink she iz probably cuddling her beautiful new puppy and, like you ze King, trying very very hard not to spend all ze day on ze mumsnet, ja?

Eef I see her I vill hump her leg and tell her you a looking for her ja?

KingCanuteIAm Fri 03-Jul-09 11:06:13

Hah, that is no excuse 10stonedog, if a new puppy is around I need pictures and details and a blow by blow account, preferably with some slip ups so I feel less inadequate.

Please, feel free to hump her leg/bit her arse/do anything you can to get her over here with pictures grin

10stonedog Fri 03-Jul-09 11:10:44

I vill, KC, although I ave it on good authority it is all going swimmingly vif the new leeetell vun grin

Vrom what I can gather the gorgeous wiity intelligent and incredibly beautiful Bella az to type vun handed at ze mo and is due for a toilet break vor erself and vun for ze pup so vill be back later.

grin

KingCanuteIAm Fri 03-Jul-09 11:14:50

Phoeey, if it is going too well I may have to get my envy emoticon out wink

<sits back and consoles self with blissful thoughts of how much harder it is going to get for bella when pup gets just a little bit bigger>

Oh, 10stone, remind me to tell you all about the antics of the 8mnth Dobe at out local training classes some time - that should put the fear of god in her give us something to chat about grin

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 03-Jul-09 14:22:17

im here

though sad

you both DESERTED me and in my time of need

Jimmy my hamster died last week

<blonde howls>

<dabs eyes with tissue>

what did the dobe do?

10stonedog Fri 03-Jul-09 16:22:44

<licks Blonde's face>

<spits out false eyelash>

zere, zere, my sweet. You vill be alright. And you know Jimmy went to a better place, don't you?

<burps>

You know zat Bella vill give you all her zimpathy ven she gets ere. She is a fellow hammie lover, no?

Did I mention how beautiful, kind and talented she is? Not many women with ze face of an angel and ze body of a goddess who can empty your anal glands too, eh?

KingCanuteIAm Fri 03-Jul-09 16:47:40

Aww blondes sad

I am sorry about Jimmy

I am wondering if I dare ask what happened to him though... hmm grin

Dobe likes to test his owner out whenever he can - I will tell you all the gorey details as soon as I can sit and type!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 03-Jul-09 18:39:44

Jimmy alas got a wee infection so took him to vet as he also had a swollen tummy/bum

vet said probably a tumour sad

he got antib's and was told to come back in 10days time

alas Jimmy died 3 days later

he was buried (not eaten 10 stone!!!) in a jam jar - i wont post the picture after what happened to poor colin - though blondes did get a mention in the mn email smile

king - i dont dare ask why you cant sit down - what did the dobe do - hump you!!

bella21 Fri 03-Jul-09 19:22:40

Aw, Blondie [[[[hugs]]]]]]]]

You poor wee hammie nanny, you.

No seriously, it is awful when they go. Especially when they are as much loved as your furries are.

<passes Blondie more tissues and a Bacardi Breezer to help her over the worst>

KC has obviously got her piles back <starts vicious rumour> - that's why she can't sit down. Get a suppository in, luvvie! grin

Dobes are very intelligent, tis true. More so than a GSD grin No really. They think ahead of you <oh fuck emoticon>

My little bundle of loveliness is just fab but yes, she will keep me on my toes, especially as I chose a very outgoing, confident, independent one. Somebody remind me why I did that again? grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 04-Jul-09 16:15:38

thanks bella

<blondes sniffs and glugs at same time>

so do we get to see a picture of your new pup?

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:24:13

There, there, sweetie.

Have put some pics on my profile (using our unreliable my mates technique) - so let me know if it works.

Are you going to get another hammie?

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 04-Jul-09 16:32:59

no pics on your profile

and yes def get another

gary other hammy is very quiet, think he is pining for Jimmy

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:48:11

ok, 2nd attempt hmm

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:48:57

gary and jimmy are cool hammie names, btw.

If you get another boy, what will you call him?

KingCanuteIAm Sat 04-Jul-09 16:52:15

Ooh ooh, I can see your pics Bella grin

Ooh ooh, I can see your puppy Bella <begins to explode with excitement> grin

KingCanuteIAm Sat 04-Jul-09 16:52:49

Hang on a mo.... Bella, you seem to have lost a few years, what has happened?

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:53:44

Pretty cute, dontcha think? <proud puppy mummy emoticon>

How's your lad doing, KC?

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:54:27

Re name change - cheaper than Botox grin

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 16:54:58

toilet break - laters grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 04-Jul-09 17:06:24

OMG

how CUTE is he!!!!!!!

yes i noticed the name/age drop hmm grin

all our hammies are named after male south park characters

not sure about next one - kinda running out of name

maybe chef, butters .....

KingCanuteIAm Sat 04-Jul-09 17:19:18

Cute does not come close Bella, sooo lovely!

My lad is huge and making a nusience of himself, I am hoping that will calm down a little after he has seen the vet next week [evil cackle] grin

His teeth are driving him pretty nutty and his feet and ears are still 10 sizes too large for him. All in all everything is about where it should be wink

Ooh, I forgot my boast, he passed his puppy course last week and he won a prize with dd for doing the best trick! She taught him to sit to her side then weave through her legs in a figure 8 and sit back to her side at the end. [proud of both my babies emoticon] (I was even prouder when the others had taught their dogs to catch a treat or give a paw wink)

Blondes, you have gone down in my estimation South Park? <spits> grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 04-Jul-09 17:25:24

<bows head in shame>

friad so

blame dh - started with cartman (10years ago)

then

kenny, timmy, stan,kyle,terrence, philip, hank and Jimmy

(rip little furries)sadsad

bella21 Sat 04-Jul-09 17:51:24

I know nothing of South Park, Blondie - couldn't you switch to a Dynasty theme? Jeff, Blake, Krystle, Alexis, Fallon....so much classier

Are you getting his nads off, KC? You do know it won't quieten him, don't you ?<evil cackle>

And why so early? Have you thought about the effect of testosterone on his growth plates ? <stern look>

Very envious of trick though envy

My girl will have a lot to live up to, i can see grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 04-Jul-09 17:53:33

def not changing theme shock

what would the other dead hammys say to that shock

our puppy monster wont have his nuts cut off as db wants to breed from him

i wanna puppy - but dont want it to grow big

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now