Talk

Advanced search

National Vaccination Month...........Voucher for vaccines and health check. Dogs, Cats, rabbits and horses.

(11 Posts)
Curiousmama Sun 07-Jun-09 13:37:40

here

It's for use during June. Your pet mustn't have been vaccinated for 18 months. Also must be over 18 months old, at least that's what it says for dogs. I'm taking my dog this week as he's overdue his jabs. There's a postcode finder to find the nearest participating vet.

Unicornvomit Sun 07-Jun-09 13:47:46

thanks so much, have just printed vouchers for my dogs and rabbit.. and my local vet is participating, really helpful., thanks

Curiousmama Sun 07-Jun-09 18:41:54

That's great smile

Curiousmama Sun 07-Jun-09 20:25:51

bump

bump if your read it please smile

PaulaAtMummyKnowsBest Mon 08-Jun-09 09:57:01

thanks for that

I can't use it for my cats as their jabs are up to date but the house bunny can use it grin

Curiousmama Mon 08-Jun-09 19:24:43

keep bumping if you read smile

6inchnipples Mon 08-Jun-09 22:03:09

bah i don't have a printer. Dogs need jabs too as haven't been done for a couple of years.

Probably cheaper to buy a printer but knowing my luck the vets in my area won't be 'participating'

Curiousmama Tue 09-Jun-09 13:06:48

they probably will be 6inch, can you go to the library or get a friend to print one off? You can CAT me if you like and I could do it and post it to you?

Do a postcode check anyway to see if they are as there are 2 in my town that do it.

plonker Tue 09-Jun-09 23:00:13

Fantastic! My vet is participating smile

Thanks smile

FairMidden Wed 10-Jun-09 15:28:38

6inch nipples, your vet might print it for you so you don't miss out

Curiousmama Wed 10-Jun-09 19:40:05

I took my dog today for the vaccination and it cost me £25 with the voucher, it's the next jabs you get free in 2 weeks. He got a check over too. I knew I'd have to pay something so wasn't too surprised. Just thought I'd warn everyone to check the price before they book it although the pets are better off with it I know. It's just if you don't have that cash spare it might come as a shock.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now