Talk

Advanced search

Whats the wierdest thing?

(16 Posts)
PurplePumpkinWitchyOne Thu 23-Oct-08 02:28:18

Your pet has ever eaten?

I'm talking conventional human foods here ladies!

Our queenie mog kitty loves tomato soup. Cornflakes and milk. ready Brek. Sweetcorn.
Although not all at the same time.

She has also been known to eat sausages, mash and gravy when we were a bit skint grin

bella29 Thu 23-Oct-08 07:34:21

One of my dogs stole all the milk bottles off our step, took them out of sight and quietly peeled off the tops and drank the lot grin

It was only the extremely guilty look on her face that led me to find her 'stash' grin

Oh, and one of my cats loves olives!

piratecat Thu 23-Oct-08 07:40:09

I had a bunny who loved cheerios, but would also eat a string spaghetti if you let him. You could sit and watch it get shorter.

We had a goat who mum milked each day, and none of us liked goats milk, so our horse would have it!!! Would stick his great nose in the bowl and slurp it up in one!!

differentWitch Thu 23-Oct-08 08:11:38

My girl cat loves pasta and salt and vinegar / cheese and onion crisps

our cat loves baked beans and peas

morethanyoubargainfor Thu 23-Oct-08 08:33:01

our cat loves pizza!

herbietea Thu 23-Oct-08 08:36:32

Message withdrawn

gremlindolphin Sat 25-Oct-08 23:19:55

On Sept 11th 2001 I was breast feeding my week old dd and watching the unbelieveable news when my dog rushed in the room, made straight for my washable breast pad which was on the edge of the coffee table and swallowed it all in one go!

When we got to the vets I had to explain to the v young male vet what a breast pad was and then had to pay about £50 for vomit inducing drugs for the dog!

childrenofthecornsilk Sat 25-Oct-08 23:20:33

My rabbit eats dust.

barbie1 Sat 25-Oct-08 23:28:02

my brand new work shoes! 2 weeks i have had them angry never have done it before, also found my bra and pants in his bed! my best friends dog ate an entire red rugby sock, didnt realise until we took him for a walk and something red appeared from his bottom! had to force the sock out with a stick...yuk!!!

elsiepiddock Sat 25-Oct-08 23:29:15

My dog used to sneek up and nick my (disposable) breastpads and then hide and eat them. I was always finding the remnants!

My sister's dog ate the tongues from her shoes!

MadamDeathstare Sun 26-Oct-08 02:15:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ghosty Sun 26-Oct-08 03:13:44

Our cat will turn her nose up at fresh fish (raw or cooked) and tinned tuna etc but will gobble up a piece of cheese if given half a chance.

WorzselMummage Sun 26-Oct-08 10:46:21

My dog is a dirty knicker gusset feind.

and erm bedroom tissues...

blush

whooosh Sun 26-Oct-08 10:56:57

I had a wallabyh who was addicted to prawn crackers-only ones from the take-away-he wouldn't touch any from supermarkets.

whooosh Sun 26-Oct-08 10:57:11

I had a wallaby who was addicted to prawn crackers-only ones from the take-away-he wouldn't touch any from supermarkets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now