Talk

Advanced search

Please help find stolen bunnies - Wallsend, Newcastle

(3 Posts)
AJ2008 Sat 18-Oct-08 11:18:23

On the afternoon of Thursday 16th October some low lifes climbed the 7ft fence at the back of my daughter's house and stole her two very well loved 7 month old bunnies, their hutch, food and straw. My daughter is devastated and anyone who has a pet will understand how she feels. We have not had the heart to tell her two younger sisters what has happened and hope we can find them before we next visit.

The bunnies are very pretty - both female, with very unusual markings. One is white with black markings and the other is white with brown markings.

The police are trying to help but without any witnesses it is very difficult. However, the thieves either had a vehicle parked nearby or they would have been seen walking down the street with the hutch.

Please let me know if you saw anything that day or if you have heard of anyone acquiring two new rabbits that fit this description. The fact that the hutch was taken makes us suspect that they were stolen by someone as a gift for a child.

If it was a breeder, they probably would not have taken the hutch just the rabbits. The bunnies are not pedigree but they are very unusual.

But if you have any information we would be very grateful or you could just phone the police at Wallsend.

Thank you

StripeyKnickersSpottySocks Sat 18-Oct-08 17:00:17

Have you posted on the rabbits rehome forum? Hope you find them. sad

AJ2008 Tue 21-Oct-08 20:54:21

Thank you - am now off to find the rabbits rehome forum!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: