Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need help with my horses. Experienced rider only, W Berks

(3 Posts)
pandora69 Thu 16-Oct-08 09:31:56

If anyone wants to ride 2-4 times a week, let me know. I'm looking for a confident rider to ride 2 large and fit competition horses. I've got a 15 month old daughter so know how hard it is to fit in a bit of riding with a toddler running around. I am happy to be flexible for the right person, but am looking for someone who will make a commitment to ride at least once every week. I need only a small contribution to keeping the horses in shoes, however if you can commit to riding each horse once or twice every week I will let you ride for free. If you have teeny people at home, I have a mini pony too!

PestoFangsLookGoodOnMeMonster Thu 16-Oct-08 10:03:46

I wish I lived closer Pandora, that sounds just my cup of tea. I used to have a horse in my life pre-dds, but am only just finding time to resurrect my equine activities. Unfortunately, however, am down on the SOuth Coast so no help to you whatsoever, sorry.

Hope you find someone soon. smile

MABS Thu 16-Oct-08 15:39:42

Pesto - am sure my sis would LOVE you to rides her horses at Hurstpierpoint, too far for you? Am off to States later today, so won't be ignoring you if you reply but will catch up when back xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now