Talk

Advanced search

Untitled

(3 Posts)
MrsMertle Tue 30-Sep-08 18:49:31

We have a puppy that we got from the rescue centre. She is now 4 months old. They weren't sure what breed she was when we got her as she had just been abandoned.

We thought she had some lab/collie in her but not being experts we weren't sure.

Today I opened the door to the postman and he asked if she was a 'Labradoodle'. I told him no, that we think shes a Lab/collie.

Anyway he got me thinking and so I had a look on some Labradoodle websites and sure enough she is the image of a labradoodle puppy.

So my question is, is there any way of finding out? Can you get them tested or something to see what breed they are?

I want to know more from interest than anything. She is a gorgeous little fluffy thing and we love her whatever she is

Hangingbellyofbabylon Wed 01-Oct-08 12:44:43

Does she shed any fur at all? I remember reading that labradoodles were bred as guide dogs for those who had allergies as the poodle part means no fur loss!

MrsMertle Thu 02-Oct-08 21:17:02

no she doesn't shed any fur really, I had braced myself for dog hair everywhere but she doesn't lose any

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: