Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know where I can buy Chappie dry food?

(10 Posts)
Dibsie Wed 10-Sep-08 10:51:09

Our vet has advised us to try this as our Jack Russell seems to have a delicate stomach but I'm having real trouble finding it. I can find the tins but not the dried variety.

Katw3kitts Wed 10-Sep-08 10:53:58

Sorry but not sure.

When my local shop stopped selling the only rabbit food my rabbits would eat, I contacted the supplier directly. They emailed me back with a list of local suppliers.

Might be worth a go ?

shinyshoes Wed 10-Sep-08 10:55:38

I buy it from Asda, my Jack Russell seems to enjoy it, although I do buy whats on offer

shinyshoes Wed 10-Sep-08 10:57:28

OH sorry.

I didnt read the word 'dry' blush

I dont know then sorry

AnAngelWithin Wed 10-Sep-08 11:05:15

pets at home sell it. most petshops sell it. and supermarkets

Dibsie Wed 10-Sep-08 11:19:44

Thanks for this. I thought the supermarkets would stock it bit I've tried our local Tesco and Asda and neither of them do. Will try Pets at Home.

oggsfrog Wed 10-Sep-08 11:30:57

I buy it from Morrisons or Pets at Home. Nowhere else seem to stock it.

beautifulgirls Wed 10-Sep-08 20:00:27

Otherwise another good food for sensitive tummys is James Wellbeloved.

Onlyaphase Wed 10-Sep-08 20:04:48

Have you got a outdoor-type shop near you? We have a farmways, and as well as selling trailer loads of cattle feed, they have a shop selling sacks of dog food. Or any independent pet shop will sell it, by the pound (in weight) if this is better for your dog. My two labs eat a sack every 2 weeks, but your jack russell may take longer to eat a 15 kg sack!

whispywhisp Thu 11-Sep-08 11:47:44

Pets at Home have their own website now - you can order online too. Worth checking that first before you make a trip? My JRTx has Chappie (tinned) - it was suggested to me by our vet too because she had a bit of delicate tum and it suits her brilliantly. If you can't find the dried Dibsie why not try the tinned? But...beware...it stinks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now