Talk

Advanced search

Help me name our new mog.

(22 Posts)
PurpleOne Mon 08-Sep-08 23:49:37

She is 5 months old and is coming in the morning. Have bought the bowl, litter and packets/pouches of said foodstuffs.

The name Willow sprung into my mind this morning. The DD's like Hebe, Phoebe and Suki.
On one condition, it must have a witchy/pagan connection...

Over to you...

cornsilk Mon 08-Sep-08 23:54:04

Are you going to use this cat for witchcraft?

differentID Mon 08-Sep-08 23:54:51

Isis

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 08-Sep-08 23:57:14

Stupid.

ie 'Where is that stupid cat?'

Oooh just spotted pagan thingy.

Okayyyy

Gobbolino

(look it up)

HTH

Bowddee Mon 08-Sep-08 23:58:51

Morgan?

Iseult?

PurpleOne Tue 09-Sep-08 00:00:59

Cornsilk, not going to use it for witchcraft per se, but she will be coming into a Pagan family.
And she is black! grin
cats are damn dangerous if you introduce them to spells, as they get nosey and knock candles over.

DiffID, your not the first person to mention Isis.

Someone told me to call her Hera, but had no idea that I previously had a cat called Zeuss!

differentID Tue 09-Sep-08 00:23:40

How about athena? or Diana?

GrimmaTheNome Tue 09-Sep-08 00:27:24

Hazel. Then she can be WitchHazel.

PurpleOne Wed 10-Sep-08 21:48:09

'Willow' has not had a poo since she got here yesterday morning.
She has eaten 3 full pouches of Whiskas and a small bowlful of GoCat biscuits. Sleeps well, plays lovely.

Could she be constipated? I found a pork rib bone in her basket when I went to collect her.

PurpleOne Wed 10-Sep-08 21:48:49

Oh, and she wees just fine.

sumomum Wed 10-Sep-08 21:55:59

Mavis or Maude ?

sumomum Wed 10-Sep-08 21:57:47

Sorry, missed the witchy/pagan connection..Mavis/Maude probably not appropriate then! smile

FabioBigBangBlackHole Wed 10-Sep-08 21:58:16

Fabio

FabioBigBangBlackHole Wed 10-Sep-08 21:59:06

Blackie
[genius]

or Snowy for a laff.

cheesesarnie Wed 10-Sep-08 22:07:19

oooooh we got 2 kittens last week-willow and fern!snap!

cheesesarnie Wed 10-Sep-08 22:08:11

just seen you found a pork rib boneshockis she pooing now?

FanjolinaJolly Wed 10-Sep-08 22:11:07

Macavity,though reading your thread I see the cat is a she....ah well,erm You could call it Professor McGonagal (sp?) or Hermione....I quite like Hermione for a lady cat...

PurpleOne Wed 10-Sep-08 22:13:23

I posted on your thread about that CS!

She keeps scratching in the litter box and climbing back out of it. Wish the bloody kids would leave her to it. I'm sure all the disturbance isn't helping matters much.

Hang on, she's in there again scratching...

PurpleOne Thu 11-Sep-08 01:39:49

It's crapped at last.

I'm sure the *coughs 'offloading' has done something to her. She is now leaping about like a total loon! I bought her a catnip mouse with a bell on it..wish I hadn't now lol.

Stuff scuppered on the windowsills, litter everywhere and that damn toy has been thrown down the stairs half a million times.
She's showing a very unhealthy interest in the guinea pigs as DD1 forgot to shut her door. The fish? well, they're safe! grin for now!

cheesesarnie Fri 12-Sep-08 10:44:48

glad she pooped!grin

we have indoor rabbit,cats have kissed her andtry to walk on cage/hutch but seem ok(fingers crossed)theyre not keen on being about when shes out!

PurpleOne Sat 13-Sep-08 02:53:20

I get you.

She's touched noses with the guineas a couple of times and sits on thier cage if DD1 forgets to close her door.
She can also get her paws inside. We introduced the guineas properly last night and totally supervised. Paws came out as if she was playing but no claws...is that a good sign?

Think the bigger guinea (Clyde) was a bit upset as he started shagging his baby brother guinea(Chico) and leaving wet patches all over the bed.

While the cat just sat there skulking and smirking...

How old are your kittens CS?

thumbwitch Sat 13-Sep-08 02:55:44

Hecate?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now