Talk

Advanced search

Did your puppy allow you to pee in peace?

(6 Posts)
2sugars Fri 08-Aug-08 07:32:10

Can't believe a puppy of 14 weeks won't allow you 30 seconds in the morning ...... or is it just her? hmm My morning time is the only time I have to myself and (tmi) a wee is quite an important first indulgance.

SirDigbyChickenCaesar Fri 08-Aug-08 07:58:15

lol
i remember once when we brought our puppy home i was sitting on the loo and he came up, stood up on his back legs, pulled my trousers all the way down and layed down and went to sleep in them.

differentID Fri 08-Aug-08 08:08:44

puppies are like toddlers- so no, you will only get moments to yourself when they're asleep

2sugars Fri 08-Aug-08 08:13:55

And I felt like a complete chav yesterday, because despite ddog1 being 14 she insisted, when she saw the lead, on accompanying us to our local M&S cafe (which is as far as ddog2 can go at the moment). Is walking with 2 dogs and 2 dds chavvy, do you think? I certainly got that impression. sad

Take my hat off to you, SirDigby!

FabioFridgeFluffFrenzy Fri 08-Aug-08 08:15:58

Dogs.
They are so uncouth.

[catbum face]
[and bum]

2sugars Fri 08-Aug-08 08:21:31

LOL. I DID get that feeling, sitting out there with two dogs and two daughters, 'She's got to be a shoplifter'. wink But then I'm a sensitive type ....

And dog rollies to you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now