Talk

Advanced search

Cannot believe what I've just seen...

(20 Posts)
wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:19:27

Okay, I'm setting myself up for a) being a consistent pet poster and b) admitting to watching Kerry Katona's crap show.

She had an english bull terrier, who crapped on her rugs, but in all respects was lovely. Erm, bit of house training could have sorted that out?

Next 'scene', they've imported a german shepherd who's going to be vicious and attack strangers (has been trained to do this, she's scared after a burglary). After the last thread I was quite active on, surely the last thing you want when you have young DCs around is an aggressive dog (one that's been trained to be aggressive)?

Last 'scene', Alphie's served his purpose, as the new dog comes in, he's dragged out the house and put in a cage in the back of a van to be taken god knows where.

Kerry: "Mark, I feel dead bad, he's shaking....but he did keep crapping on the rugs" (or words to that effect).

I feel SO sad. Poor fucking dog (excuse the language).

Does anyone know where the poor soul ended up? I'd adopt him if I could sad

God, that's really upset me...That'll teach me to watch crap tv!

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:22:14

Actually, trying to make myself feel not so sad, lucky lucky alphie for getting the f* out of that freak show family!
He would surely have gone to a good home?

LynetteScavo Thu 31-Jul-08 00:24:14

No idea.

I dind work for somembody who only brought "trained" dogs out at night, and their DC's never saw them.

Poor Afie. Poor Rugs.

expatinscotland Thu 31-Jul-08 00:24:15

she's not exactly the world's most intelligent and classy person.

wessexgirl Thu 31-Jul-08 00:24:33

Haven't seen it, and don't even like dogs, but feel hacked off on your behalf.

Don't the children have any opinion on losing their pet dog? Not being funny, but my dds would be gutted if I sent our cats away, no matter what I replaced them with.

Fuckwits angry.

KerryMum Thu 31-Jul-08 00:27:20

babies and toddlers and aggressive german shepards?

idiot cow.

expatinscotland Thu 31-Jul-08 00:28:15

that's putting it mildly, KM .

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:29:48

Tbh, I haven't seen any interaction with her and her DCs the whole program (apart from when she brought Heidi (young baby) out to introduce to her to the new 'killing machine').

<very embarrassed about watching this>, BUT apparently killer dog has just crapped/pissed in exactly the same spot as lovely Alphie - HA!!!!

I have depression/other issues too and I can still happily say that she's a twat!!

thornrose Thu 31-Jul-08 00:30:45

Wigparty, how are your legs by the way, did the bites heal ok?

expatinscotland Thu 31-Jul-08 00:32:09

yes, i love how depression is used an an excuse to a) exonerate one from all personal and social responsibility b) as a sympathy whipping post.

as a regular sertraline-swallower who might just have to break out the SAD lamp early if this weather keeps up, i have to say, kerry's pretty much a worthless bint.

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:33:26

Hey thornrose! I did think about posting an update but thought it wouldn't really be that interesting grin.
The good news is the mossie bites have subsided. The bad news is I have a plentiful prickly heat rash to take their place.

Hoping that I have until Sunday and it all will have subsided (otherwise I'm going to have to wear jeans!).

Thanks for asking smile

KerryMum Thu 31-Jul-08 00:34:51

hey expat how are you feeling these days?

thornrose Thu 31-Jul-08 00:36:18

Remember the leg make up, it's Sally Hansen airbrush legs. I don't usually remember threads I post on but your name stuck for some reason. I'm a bit scared that other peoples legs remain in my mind like this hmm

expatinscotland Thu 31-Jul-08 00:36:39

i just ate a whole melon, KM.

now i'm going to bed .

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:37:18

Totally agree Expat. As someone who genuinely suffers from (clinical) depression (not always actue, but frequently hard), I can't bear it when people wheel (or is it reel) it out as a reason/excuse.

I'm not saying Kerry doesn't suffer, but I manage not to do really twattish things as a result of my 'affliction', she could do the same too I'm sure...
Failing that, she could make big decisions with the support of her (simpering) retinue if she has any crisis of confidence... (mind you, Mark, mmmm...)

I hate that I now know so much about them, and Alphie sad

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:39:11

Thornrose, I never saw your reply with the leg make-up or I would have said thanks - thanks smile. My legs have 2 days to sort it out otherwise I'm down the chemist, have noted Sally Hansen!

Who would have thought a pet thread would have taken this tangent grin.

Sleep well !

thornrose Thu 31-Jul-08 00:40:41

I wanted to stop you being thought of as a constant pet poster grin
Night.

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 00:43:25

smile (I also give good advice on heat rash and kitchen fittings!)

KerryMum Thu 31-Jul-08 00:49:20

watermelon envy

wigparty Thu 31-Jul-08 18:55:23

Must excuse myself for my bad language on this thread last night blush, I was just so sad for the dog.
Pottymouth <goes off to find soap to wash mouth out with>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now